This is my post for the makeup haul & makeup look based on IMBB tutorials.
I cannot state how much I have learned from IMBB.All that put together I am writing this post. Hope you guys like it. I would request all of you makeup pros to HONESTLY comment & state how they look on me & what can I do to improve it.
First of all let me show you a very small fraction of the makeup that I bought based on IMBB reviews.
Because I personally wanted to try each of the makeup items I took soo long to post this Here is my take on all the products purchased.
2. Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyestudio in Gray Pink: I didn’t quite like this when I first tried but I now mix it with other palettes to create the desired look. beside i think its too shimmery & there is fall out too.But I quite like the shades.
3. Maybelline Eyestudio Vivid & smooth liner- It is the golden shade- i soo very much wanted a golden cream eyeliner & this totally fits the bill. The color is not OTT & it looks good with my eye color too.
4. Lakme Eye color quartet in Peacock- i wanted an eye makeup palette with some vibrant shades which I could combine with other shadows. The quartet itself is not enough to give you a single look. but with other shades its pretty. There is fall out but the overall look & some care makes me like this palette.
5. Elle 18 Eye Sparklers in Blue Blast- not a very good color payoff but what can you expect for Rs. 80.
All the above have been reviewed earlier. Apart from these I bought- Maybelline Eyestudio Vivid & smooth liner in grey & green (love these pencils)
- Colorbar I-glide in Cocobar
- Vega Brushes
- Lakme Just Kissed lip & cheek Tint
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Maybelline Bronzer
- Lakme Lipstick from their Gypsy Collection
- Colorbar Nailpaints- 40, 25 & 002(metallics)
Phew..hope I am nt forgetting any!!!!! Do not have my camera so could not put up photos. But I like most of what i bought.
Finally the looks!!!!
I had asked IMBB to suggest me makeup for my cousins wedding. I was surprised with the beautiful tutorials & suggestions. Based on what i learnt, i tried these looks. Do let me know how they have turned out on me!!! (only HONEST comments please)
1. Red Lips & green lined eyes
2. Blue & gold eyes
3. Purple Smokey look (Deeptima’s Tutorial)
4. Daily Look
Also I did 2 nail art based on a few youtube videos
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!