Hello pretty women….
I am doing a tutorial after a pretty long time and I am so very excited about it. moving on let us list out the products that we need for the look….
• Loose powder
• Metallic silver eyeshadow
• Purplish grey eyeshadow
• Black kohl
• Black eyeshadow
• Eyelash curler
• Eye shadow brush
• Gel-liner brush(any pointed tip brush will do)
2. Dot some concealer around the eyes, up to the brow bone. I have used my Colorbar stick concealer.
3. Blend well and apply some loose powder; this will help the eyeshadow to glide better. I have used my age old rose powder from Lakme.
4. Now pat a wee bit of metallic silver eyeshadow on the inner third of the eye. I have used the super metallic shining silver from my Chambor trio. (thankfully am using it!)
5. Now take some purplish grey shadow in your eyeshadow brush and tap off the excess. Make sure you do not take a lot at one go because we can build up if required.
6. Pat it on the outer two-thirds of the lid, going slightly above the crease. Remember not to pull the shade in this step. Here we are only building the color. We will blend in the next step.
7. Warm up your ring finger and blend the harsh edges of the shadow. A blending brush can be used alternatively. Taking some loose powder in the little finger we will define the brow bone.
8. Taking some more shadow we will come half way in the lower lash line. We are not taking the silver in the lower lash line because we want the focus to be on the smokey look.
9. Now taking some black eye shadow or loose kohl on the gel liner brush we are tracing the upper lash line. I have used my L’Oreal kohl which I have de-potted in a small container. I have winged out a bit to add some drama.
10. Next step is out very own kohl on the water line and tight-line. Please note that tight-lining is very important because we are not being too stark with the upper lash line. As we want the look to be smokey smooth, we also want it to be impactful. Tight-lining will give the required depth to the look. I have used my MAC Technakohl Graphblack.
11. Apply mascara but make sure that the lashes do not clump. I have used my sample sized Clinique mascara. (Working superb till now.)
TADA! Your smooth simple smokey eye is ready!!!
Outfit of the day : Metallic Jeans , Leather Jacket
Lakme Glide on Eye Colour Metallic Black Review, Swatch
OOTD: White Pinstripe Pants and Silver Tote
Outfit of the Day : Silver White Skirt with Kurti
Outfit Of The Day – Pink Blazer and Grey Jeans
Chambor Dazzle Eye Pencil: Grey Dazzle
Rimmel London Glam Eyes Quad Eyeshadow-002 Smokey Brun
Rimmel London Colour Rush Quad Eye Shadow 002 Smokey Brun
Eye Makeup Tutorial For Glass Wearers
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- ambika pillai make up some example
- grey eyeshadow tutorial