I have heard about benzyl peroxide a salicylic acid as the treatment for acne but not this ingredient.
The doctor gave me a 2 percent benzyl peroxide gel for acne and told me that is not to be used on face.
This is manufactured by wockhardt limited. A not so known company.
Pros of nadoxin gel
• The best thing this gel did to me was reduce oiliness and shine.
• This kept oil at bay for more than 4 hours which is good enough for my super oily skin.
• The tube lasted me for 1 month.
• I used Nadoxin Gel every day and if used twice in a day will keep oil off face for over 8 hours hence less probability of blocked pores and acne.
Cons of nadoxin gel
• Not available everywhere.
• It did nothing for my acne marks and fresh acne still erupted.
• Just helped to reduce oiliness.
• I thought it would help me with acne marks as well.
• Just an am cream. It is drying to use it over night on the face.
Rating of 3 on 5. Can be a good cream to avoid oil for the oilies out there. Especially in summers.
Erytop Gel for Topical Treatment of Acne
VLCC Acne Control Clove Massage Gel
Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin
Rosacnil Gel for Acne and Skin Blemishes
Makeup for Oily Skin
Foundation for Oily Skin under Rs 300
Best Foundation for Oily Skin
Have You Used Nadoxin Gel Before? Please Rate in the Box Below: