Happy Monday Everyone!
How was your weekend? Mine was such a lazy one, watched the “So-Nacool Hain Hum.” It was like a collection of adult jokes without any story, but some punches were quite funny though and Riteish Deshmukh was pretty decent. To come to the review, I am going to review the NARS Soft Touch Shadow pencil in Aigle Noir today.
10 USD for 2g. This is the mini shadow pencil that is available at some Sephora outlets. The full-sized one is 24 USD and these are available in some 8 or 9 shades.
No smudging, creasing or caking. This lightweight eye primer is the insider trick of the trade, creating a seamless canvas that keeps cream and powder color looking brilliant, fresh and just-applied all day long. A polymer and mineral-powder blend establishes a firm grip on color ensuring hours and hours of gorgeous wear. Fortified with a special deep-sea extract and an antioxidant rice extract, the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base dries on contact and keeps the delicate eyelid smooth and prepared for color application. Extends the wear of eyeshadow, eyeliner and eyebrow pencil * Maximizes color intensity * Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested.
This shade “Aigle Noir” that I picked is a gorgeous black color infused generously with fine gold shimmer. I am very fond of dark and black eye makeup and I hardly wear pinks and neutrals. My eyeshadows are always in the plum or black family, so needless to say, when I saw this tiny pencil at Sephora, I snatched it up as this was the last one left and after I snatched it, I saw quite a few other people asking the SA for the same shade, so I was double happy!
It mentions on the site that these are eye color bases, but I use it as a shadow as well when I have to go out quickly for some dinner or meeting friends. This works very well on its own when used with a primer. The texture is very smooth and creamy and it applies to the eye easily without tugging and evenly. The shimmer is so gorgeous without being very chunky or obvious.
My Experience with NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – Aigle Noir:
Well, I only have good things to say about this! I use this in many ways, as an eye color base with the Nars Night Clubbing Shadow (which is another piece of gorgeousness), on its own with a primer, as an eye liner on the upper lash and to smudge the kohl on my lower lash. It looks so glamorous with the fine shimmer!
Pros of NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – Aigle Noir:
- The shade is total gorgeousness! Makes your eyes look mysterious and glamorous. Totally suited when you are going out for a nice dinner or going clubbing with your friends.
- The shimmer is very fine and gives a nice sheen to your eyelids.
- When used as an eye color base with any black or dark eyeshadow, enhances the color of the shadow and stays for a decent 7-8 hours (I have not worn any eyeshadow for longer than that, so don’t know if it stays for more than that).
- Does not crease or smudge at all, I have pretty oily lids.
- Very creamy and soft in texture and easy to blend.
- Applies easily and evenly when used on its own.
Cons of NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil – Aigle Noir:
- I tried it on its own as an overall color on the lids without primer and was sorely disappointed with the staying power, it started creasing after 3-4 hours. I don’t know the reason because the website mentions that these are supposed to be eye color bases and trust me, when you use it as a base with a powder eyeshadow, it works just fine and stays for good 7-8 hours.
No cons other than that.
Superhit hain boss!
Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Review, Swatch, FOTD
How to Spot Fake Cosmetics- Nars, MAC, Bobbi Brown
NARS Orgasm Blush Dupe Is…
NARS Orgasm Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
More NARS Orgasm Blush Dupes…
NARS Lipstick in Pigalle (Semi-Matte)
NARS Duo Eyeshadow – Sex, Sea and Sun Review, EOTD, Swatches
NARS Dolce Vita Blush Review, Swatch, FOTD
NARS The Multiple- Orgasm for Cheeks, Lips,Eyes and Body
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick in Clyspo
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick – Matina
Colorbar Enchanting Trio Eye Shadow Palette: Seductively Nuede
Chambor Eye Shadow Trio – Glowing Earth
Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette
Revlon Customeyes Shadow & Liner Palette Photos, Swatches
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil Soft Smudge Black
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Yoghurt Review, Swatches
Faces Cosmetics Long Wear Eye Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD
Streetwear Metal Eyes Eye Pencil Shade ’Silver Lining’
Elle 18 Stylz Eye Pencil
Colorbar I Glide Eye Pencil