Neutral Smokey Eye Tutorial with a Twist
I thought I should share my favorite neutral smokey eye look with you that make my hazel eyes pop. I have more brown eyes than green, but when the sun shines, my eyes tend to kind-of look brown-greenish. When you have a look at the colorwheel, it tells you that if you have green eyes, the color purple will compliment your eye color and if you have the color brown (light brown), then blue-violet compliments your eye color. I personally prefer green shadow or liner on my eyes. I feel like that compliments my eyes plus green is one of my favorite colors to put on my eyes.
Products Used for Neutral Smokey Eyes:
The products that I am using in this tutorial are:
- ELF Eyelid Primer (studio line).
- Victoria Jackson Palette.
- Hypnotic Lashes Mascara by Rival de Loop (Germany).
- L’Oreal Black Eyeliner.
- Elf Studio Blush in Tickled Pink.
- Elf Studio Blush in Gotta Glow.
- Elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Teal.
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny 720A.
1. Before I put anything on my eyelid, I apply some eyelid primer that helps my shadows stay longer on my lids and prevents it from creasing.
2. After I primed my lids, I take my Victoria Jackson Palette and take the second color from the top and put it all over my eyelids, but staying under the crease with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
3. With another brush, I am taking the lightest color in the palette and put it on my brow bone right underneath my eyebrows.
4. To give my eyes some definition, I am using the fourth color next to the dark brown and swirl it around on my crease with a crease brush.
5. I like my smokey eye a little bit more dramatic. That’s why I am using the darkest color in this palette and darken my crease creating a V.
6. Now, I take my ELF Shimmer Pencil and draw a line below my lower lash line and with a pencil brush, I am smudging it out for a smokey look.
7. I am almost done. I am taking now my L’Oreal black eyeliner and create a thin line on my upper lashline to make my lashes appear fuller. I am going to let it dry for 2 minutes and then I am putting on my Rival de Loop Mascara. Usually, I put on 2-3 coats of mascara.
On my face, I have on my Loreal True Match Foundation in Light Ivory and my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm. I used the NYC Bronzer on my cheek bone, but leaving out the apples of my cheeks. I have also put some bronzer on my forehead to make it look smaller. Taking my ELF Blush in Tickled Pink, I am applying this with a blush brush on top of my bronzer on my cheeks. For a nice glow, I am taking my ELF Blush in Gotta Glow and put a little bit on the apples of my cheeks and on the temple of my nose. As for my lips, I just used a clear lip gloss. Hope you liked it . If you have any questions, please let me know.
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial