Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20
Today, I am going to review Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20.
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream is a daily whitening cream that is specially formulated to protect the inner skin against melanin to give a more translucent looking skin tone. Neutrogena Healthy White Complex™ (containing Essential SoyTM, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C and Portulaca) boosts the whitening process and helps reduce the appearance of melanin and uneven pigmentation. Helps protect skin cells against melanin formation. Promotes fairness and translucence. Delivers long-lasting moisturisation.
Rs. 299 for 50 g.
Directions To Use:
Apply liberally to face and neck after cleansing and toning. Dab a small amount onto the tips of your fingers and work the cream into your face in a circular motion. Use daily for optimum effect and smoother skin.
It comes in a tub form with a screw lid and a plastic cover with flap.
- Phyto-lily extract – Blocks signals that transmission the production of melanin.
- Stabilized vitamin C – powerful antioxidant that blocks free radicals and inhibits tyrosinase to reduce melanin formation.The stable form ensures prolonged release for long lasting healthy glow.
- Vitamin B3 – Renews cell and inhibits melanin transfer to keratinocytes, Essential Soy – Also limit transfer of melanin for fairer skin.
- Portulaca – calming properties lighten skin by soothing irritation, Retinol – Nourish and polish outer epidermis by enhancing synthesis of new collagen and cell renewal.
- Helioplex – helps UVA defense stay strong & steady, upto 3 times strong.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB filters – minerals like mica and titanium dioxide enhance the reflection of light off the skin making it flawless and radiant.
My Take on Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20:
This is my first cream from the Neutrogena brand, therefore, I was a little skeptical as well as excited to use it. I started applying this cream regularly after bath and before heading to work. I have mixed reactions about this cream. It is a little creamy white with thinner but not running consistency. After application, I feel it makes my skin look oily and little bit on the greasier side. Though it is fine later after I use my compact, but otherwise, my face looks a little oily, like it does after using a sunscreen. I have normal skin and my previous cream “Olay White” used to make my face look better!
I think due to SPF, I cannot really use it as a night cream, else it would have been best suited for that purpose On the other hand, I don’t really mind the greasy feeling as long as it moisturizes my skin and makes it soft and that too without any chemicals like parabens. Since only a tiny bit is required to cover my face, I think this cream will go a long way.
Here’s the swatch:
Blended into my skin. Shiny right?
Pros of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20:
- Nice, light smell.
- Moisturizes my skin well.
- Does not break me out or cause any irritation except when it comes into contact with the eyes.
- Does not contain harsh chemicals like parabens.
- Added advantage of SPF 20.
- Contains healthy white complex which comprises of essential soy, stabilized vitamin C, vitamin B3, portulace. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant properties.
- Decently priced.
- Dermatologist-recommended product.
- Easily available.
Cons of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20:
- Makes my skin greasy/oily on application.
- No ingredients list on the tub.
- Irritates eyes if it comes into contact with them accidentally.
- May leave a white cast if not blended properly or applied in an excess amount.
- Tall claims though I didn’t find any improvement.
Do I Recommend Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream with SPF 20?
Definitely but not for oily-skinned beauties.
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Essence
Liquid Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture – Facial Moisturizer with UVA/UVB Sun protection
Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50 and Garnier Sun Control Moisturizer
Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads
NEUTROGENA Combination Skin Oil-Free Moisture
Neutrogena Oil – Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cleanser
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Lotion SPF 30
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 100+
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask
Skin Care : Neutrogena Light Night Cream
Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum
Miss Sporty Ohh! Tan So Fine Bronzer 001 Sun Kissed
Lux Magical Spell Fine Fragrance Elixirs Body Wash
Garnier Skin Naturals Light Overnight Fairness Cream
Olay Natural White Fairness Day Cream
Oriflame Fairness Lotion with Mulberry & Vitamin E
Lakme Sunexpert Fairness Body Sunscreen Lotion
Revlon PhotoReady Makeup SPF 20 Foundation
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun SunScreen Gel SPF 20
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- neutrogena fine fairness cream