On 8th October, 2010 I placed my NYX order at cherryculture.com This was my first experience with online shopping. SO I was a little skeptical. I decided to fix my budget to around $ 20 + shipping. There were a few thing that I wanted to try from NYX, mainly lip products.
I have receive my order today – 18th October, 2010 and I had selected the regular shipping option.
My experience with Cherry Culture :
- They are an amazingly user friendly website. You can shop by brand, price,sets etc.
- There are loads of brands to choose from such as NYX, Milani, Eyeko, LA Colours, Beauty Blender etc.
- On your choose your product, it keeps getting added to your bag. You can always add or remove your products from the shopping bag.
- Payment is easy and you can easily pay by credit card. Once your shopping is done, you can create your account at cherry culture and then pay.
- They deal very professionally. The bill processing takes 2-3 days. After 3 days I got this e bill from cherry culture. (click to enlarge)
- All the products (except a lip pencil) have reached in perfect condition. Every thing is brand new.
- You would face a lot of problem selecting the shades. The swatches that cherry culture has displayed on website are pretty crappy.
- They have regular sales or discounts going on all year round.
- Shipping is very fast. I was prepared not to receive my order at all.
I had a great shopping experience with cherry culture and I would shop from them again.
Here are the NYX makeup I purchased from cherry culture.
NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Sweet Heart : It’s a peachy pink gloss with silver shimmer.
The cap has a cute bow engraved on it. Awwww!!
Here is the swatch.
NYX Round Lip Gloss 30 Sorbet : It’s a baby pink gloss with golden shimmer. pweeettyyy!
NYX Eyeshadow Trio – Golden/ Rust/ Walnut Bronze : The shades have satiny finish and they are very pigmented. The colours are golden/ Plummy pink with golden sheen and soft taupe brown with mauve undertones and golden sheen.
NYX Black Label Lipstick in Dusty Rose : It’s just a dusty rose colour.
And that’s the sad part of the shopping. :( I got this NYX long Lip Pencil in Nutemeg. The cap was stuck. :( I had to put it in warm water to melt the glue and in the process the tip broke and pencil kinda melted. :( I have put it in fridge, I hope it sharpens well.
Okay it sharpened…