NYX Trio in Sahara/ Suede/ Chocolate
I first got introduced to NYX in 2009 and we have come a long way from then. Their trios are known to be very pigmented and last forever, all for a reasonable price. The following is a review of the NYX Trio in Sahara/ Suede/ Chocolate.
Where to buy
I bought this eyeshadow trio palette from NYX. But you can buy NYX from Ulta, Target, eBay, Amazon, local distributors, and so on.
The pan’s diameter is 1 inch or ~2.6 cm. You get 0.162 ounces (3 x 0.054) or 4.6 (3 x 1.533) grams. This is the average amount of product as far as eyeshadows go for this price range. It contains three eyeshadow colours that are co-ordinated so that they are a no brainer. I like that idea They come in a pretty little shiny black palette with a see through pane for the upper halves of the eyeshadows. The palette also comes with a dual tip sponge applicator (I threw mine out when I first got it) and a little mirror strip on the inner top part of the palette. I love simple designs and this is no exception. Very functional and it is sturdy enough to where I’m not too worried about the eyeshadows.
Price and Shipping
The eyeshadow trios are priced in the range of $4.99 to 8.99 tax depending on where you buy them from. For the quality and quantity of the product, it is a respectable price. Shipping from NYX was not amazing but oh well. They are available in a range of colours – 45total colour combinations and you can pick the ones that you like.
My Take on the NYX Trio in Sahara/ Suede/ Chocolate
I think this is a very work-friendly eyeshadow palette. It is a beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette and I love neutrals so I automatically love this palette. The colours have a sheen to them that makes your eyes pop without being too shimmery or obvious. I believe that these colours are co-ordinated to where the first shade is the base/highlight colour, the second shade is the lid colour, and the third shade is the crease colour.
I’m reviewing and swatching Sahara/ Suede/ Chocolate
1. Sahara- This particular shade is extremely buttery (think Urban Decay) and has the most beautiful micro-shimmer to it. It is a pale off-white-gold-yellow colour with warm undertones and I think it looks fantastic. Because it is so creamy and buttery, it is a perfect dupe for MAC ricepaper.
2. Suede- Another super buttery shade from the trio. It is a frosty light-beige that is soft and blends beautifully. I love love love love this colour.
3. Chocolate- An amazing shade but I would NOT call it chocolate! I think the name is completely misleading and while it could be classified as a beautiful brown, it most certainly is NOT chocolate! It is a frosty dark beige-taupe colour and like the other two colours, is fantastic! It is creamy, buttery, blends easily and a perfect neutral colour.
Things I LOVE about the NYX Trio in Suede/Sahara/Chocolate:
• For the price, the eyeshadows have incredible colour payoff
• They are not powdery at all
• The colours are almost true to pan without you having to pack on too much colour
• The quality is seriously impressive. They are pigmented, buttery, and super smooth.
• They have NO fallout
• They blend awesomely
• They last for 10 hours on me with a primer and about 6 hours without one (I have super oily eyelids)
Things I’m not in love with about the NYX Trio in Suede/ Sahara/ Chocolate:
This is an amazing trio and I give it a 5/5!
I love this particular trio and it is completely worth the price. It will flatter pretty much any skin tone even though the colours are warm. It really is perfect for everyday chores, or the office, or even an evening out. Simple, sophisticated, chic – that’s how I would describe this eyeshadow trio.
Peace out! <3
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- nyx trioeyeshadow sahara
- nyx cream shadow in suede review