I got this serum as I was pretty impressed with the Olay Total Effects Cream. Let’s see how my experience was, with the product.
Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Serum Claims:
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation.
- Balancing colour and tone while reducing the appearance of age spots.
- Fighting dullness for healthy-looking radiance.
- Refining to minimize pore appearance.
- Moisturizing to nourish dry skin and to help firm and subtly lift its appearance.
- Protecting skin’s surface with antioxidants.
My Take on Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Ageing Serum:
The serum comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The consistency of this serum is kind of thin as it’s a serum! I think it just sits on my skin and does nothing great as claimed by the company. I have been using it for good 4 months now and no difference at all. The fragrance of this serum is also a huge turn off .It smells like a perfume and god knows why these cosmetic companies infuse extra chemicals into bunch of chemicals for fragrance. I have given up on this product and I will not be using it anymore.
Pros of Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Serum:
• Can be used as a perfumed body lotion!
• A regular moisturizer.
Cons of Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Serum:
• Bunch of harmful chemicals
• Strong fragrance
• False claims by the company.
Will I Buy Olay Total Effects Anti Ageing Serum Again?
NO! Neither I will buy it nor recommend it.
Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash:Review
Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum Review
Olay Complete Night Enriched Cream Review
Olay Moisturizing Lotion Review
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti Ageing Cream Normal Review
The Body Shop Natrulift Firming Serum Review
Skin Care : Ponds Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum
ponds Age Miracle Concentrated Resurfacing Serum Review
Olay Regenerist 3 Zone Serum