My mom has got dark circles and a little hyperpigmented skin near her eye area and for someone like her who has had clear flawless skin the majority of her life, it is a little bit difficult to handle. Even I have some tiny patches of uneven skin tone, but that is more due to pre/post delivery hormonal changes and they fade over a period of time. I had used the Fabindia’s depigmentation cream and it worked for me well, but as Rati had said it won’t work on really stubborn hyperpigmentation and my mom’s pigmentation was stubborn, I had to look at other alternatives. In this month’s Oriflame catalogue, I found out that Oriflame has come out with a new range for hyperpigmented skin, which has an Oriflame Even-Out Dark Spot Fading Concentrate and Oriflame Even Out Day Cream with SPF 20. Pooja let me have both of these at amazing prices.
ORIFLAME EVEN-OUT DARK SPOT FADING CONCENTRATE:
This small tube of concentrate has a ball-tip applicator, which carefully dispenses out white creamy concentrate in small amount when you rub it on to the affected area. It says you can apply it any time of the day, but my mom uses it at bedtime for maximum benefit. There is a little less amount of concentrate in the tube when compared to the price tag, but I and my mom are happy with the results so far, so not complaining.
Remarkably, unlike other anti-hyperpigmentation creams, this concentrate does not peel or irritate the skin. It does not burn or sting when applied. It gets absorbed into the skin without difficulty because it is not thick.
My mom is pretty satisfied with the results of this concentrate since her dark spots have started to fade, but she is like using it both during day time and night time.
PRICE: Rs. 590, but got it for Rs. 398 (pooja gave me discount ke upar discount).
PROS OF Oriflame EVEN-OUT DARK SPOT FADING CONCENTRATE:
- Dark spots are starting to fade away.
- Does not irritate, redden, or peel the skin.
- Does not burn or sting.
- No patch test is needed.
- Can be worn during day as well as night.
- Safe for under eye areas.
CONS OF Oriflame EVEN-OUT DARK SPOT FADING CONCENTRATE
- It is pretty expensive for a small tube.
- Results are not instant, it will take time to show results, and you have to be diligent applying it.
WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN: Yes, for my mom once this one gets over, but it is going to be pretty expensive from next time, Rs. 590, is too pricey for such a small tube.
IMBB STAR RATING: 3/5.
ORIFLAME EVEN OUT DAY CREAM WITH SPF 20:
If you are an oily skinny like me, you might have searched endlessly and maybe still searching for that moisturizer, which is NOT IN GEL form, gets absorbed easily into the skin, is grease free, and does not break your skin out. Well, when I ordered this Even Out Day Cream, I had only my mom’s hyperpigmented skin in my mind, but when I tested it on myself, I found out that it is “the perfect” moisturizer for oily skin. The only moisturizer that has worked for me is Clean and Clear, but that provides sparse moisturizing, but Oriflame’s Even Out Day Cream gets absorbed into the skin without any oily layer, will not cause excessive sweating, and will not wilt your face through the later part of the day.
This Even-Out Day Cream comes in a glass jar with brown cap. The consistency is very creamy and it gets absorbed into the skin quickly and moisturizers dry skin. I am using this cream as a moisturizer in Hyderabad’s dry and arid winter and I am so happy happy the way my skin is feeling. I am wearing it under foundation and compact and haven’t noticed any side effects.
As far as hyperpigmentation is concerned, I do not have hyperpigmentation, I do have some small tiny areas of uneven skin tone, and this cream has started to even out those areas. My mom is also using this cream and it is yet to show results on her, but I hope, over a stretched period of time, her problem will also get resolved, but as far as I am concerned, I have got “the” moisturizer for oily skin, never mind, it is a bit expensive.
PRICE: Rs. 690.
PROS OF Oriflame EVEN OUT DAY CREAM WITH SPF 20:
- • It evens out skin tone for people who do not have hyperpigmented skin, like me.
• It is “the” moisturizer for an oily skinned person like me who “does not” like gel moisturizers.
• Gets absorbed into the skin wonderfully without leaving any residue.
• Will not cause greasiness or wilt during the course of the day.
• Has SPF of 20 so that you can wear it during day time too.
• Does not cause breakouts.
CONS OF Oriflame EVEN OUT DAY CREAM WITH SPF 20:
- For age spots and stubborn hyperpigmentation on mature skin, it may take more time to show results.
- Has ointmenty type of smell, I would have liked it if it were a little fragranced.
- Price, its quite expensive at Rs. 690.
WILL I PURCHASE IT AGAIN: Yes even though its expensive as it moisturizes my oily skin without breaking it out.
IMBB STAR RATING: :-* :-* :-* :-*, 4 stars because it is evening out my skin tone and it is a great moisturizer for my oily skin, -1 for the price.
Have you tried Oriflame Even Out Dark Spot Fading Concentrate & Cream ?
Also read :
- Fab India Vitamin E De Pigmentation Cream Review
- Lip Pigmentation- Remedies for Pigmented Lips
- How To Conceal Pigmentation : Ask IMBB
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- oriflame optimals even out night cream review
- oriflame even out