I love my container of Boroline. However, am mostly unable to use it while going out, as it is very heavy for my oily skin, and also casts a white layer when applied to my lips. I had been on the lookout for a very light balm to moisturize my sometimes-dry skin & lips, especially during winter. I know you all will say what about the good old Vaseline? …but Vaseline makes my skin oily.
Well, one day among several of her usual skin products that my mom purchased from our Oriflame Representative, I found this cute, tiny, baby pink container. Now, it was pink & it was cute…so I had to give it a try
Contains beeswax to soften skin
There was some offer. I got this for ` 99. However the actual price printed on the box was ` 199.
It contains 3 main active ingredients; mineral oil, beeswax and lanolin.
Why I like about Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm
- It has a very smooth & light texture
- It is non- greasy, doesn’t leave you with the feeling of oiliness. Love this feature the best.
- It can be used to treat dry or irritated skin, whether it’s around the eyes, lips, hands etc.
- For me it’s a multipurpose balm
- I like to smother it on my feet, wear my socks & go off to sleep at night. My feet feels so soft & smooth in the morning
- It has never broken me out even when I have applied it on my face. (I have oily skin). Have been using this for the past 10 days.
- It is fragrance free.
What I do not like about Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm
- Even though I love the pack, I hate the small size. The quantity is too less
- Expensive for the quantity
- I do not like anything in which I have to dip my fingers. I wish this was in a tube.
Although I can never let go off Boroline, this certainly has become a must have for me, something which I can use round the year.
<3 <3 <3 <3 (I have read somewhere that this is their best selling product ) I know why it is- it delivers what it claims.
Have you used Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm? Please rate in the box below.
- Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile Review
- Oriflame White Body Lotion Review
- Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream Review