I love my container of Boroline. However, am mostly unable to use it while going out, as it is very heavy for my oily skin, and also casts a white layer when applied to my lips. I had been on the lookout for a very light balm to moisturize my sometimes-dry skin & lips, especially during winter. I know you all will say what about the good old Vaseline? …but Vaseline makes my skin oily. :(
Well, one day among several of her usual skin products that my mom purchased from our Oriflame Representative, I found this cute, tiny, baby pink container. Now, it was pink & it was cute…so I had to give it a try
Contains beeswax to soften skin
There was some offer. I got this for ` 99. However the actual price printed on the box was ` 199.
It contains 3 main active ingredients; mineral oil, beeswax and lanolin.
Why I like about Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm
- It has a very smooth & light texture
- It is non- greasy, doesn’t leave you with the feeling of oiliness. Love this feature the best.
- It can be used to treat dry or irritated skin, whether it’s around the eyes, lips, hands etc.
- For me it’s a multipurpose balm
- I like to smother it on my feet, wear my socks & go off to sleep at night. My feet feels so soft & smooth in the morning
- It has never broken me out even when I have applied it on my face. (I have oily skin). Have been using this for the past 10 days.
- It is fragrance free.
What I do not like about Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm
- Even though I love the pack, I hate the small size. The quantity is too less
- Expensive for the quantity
- I do not like anything in which I have to dip my fingers. I wish this was in a tube.
Although I can never let go off Boroline, this certainly has become a must have for me, something which I can use round the year.
<3 <3 <3 <3 (I have read somewhere that this is their best selling product ) I know why it is- it delivers what it claims.
Have you used Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm? Please rate in the box below.
- Oriflame Soothing Foot Cream with Chamomile Review
- Oriflame White Body Lotion Review
- Oriflame Amber Elixir Body Cream Review