Winter has come. We eagerly wait for this time of the year since winter is very pleasant yet very short in India. Though it is a season of joy and merriment, your skin needs some special care during this season. So it’s essential to have some winter-care product in your collection. Today I shall be reviewing Parachute advanced body lotion.
Parachute advanced body lotion:
I believe we have all seen the commercial on TV. It’s pretty romantic, isn’t it?
“100% natural moisturisers for soft and silky skin with milk of coconut fruit”
Price: Rs. 20 for 45ml, rs. 40 for 100ml.
Shelf life: 24 months from the mfd. Date.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera oil, Glycerin, Coconut milk, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Carbomer.
Quite simple, huh?
Cocos Nucifera oil: coconut oil.
Steareth-21: The polyethelyne glycol ethers of stearyl alcohol. Used as emulsifier.
Steareth-2: Derived from palm oil. Used as mild cleanser and emulsifier.
Carbomer: It is an excellent thickening agent. Hypo-allergenic ,does not support bacterial growth. It also has a nice “skin feel” producing solutions and gels that feel rich and luxerious to the touch.
About the product:
The bottle comes with a nozzle tip. Bottle reminds me of a curvy female body :-p. Packaging is not bad.
The substance is not too thick, not too runny. Gets easily absorbed, not sticky at all.
Has a ‘coconutty’ smell, which is very strong.
Pros of Parachute Advanced Body Lotion Review
- Texture is good.
- Comes from natural source, no harmful chemicals.
- Nice packaging, the bottle is quite pretty.
Cons of Parachute Advanced Body Lotion
- Though it is meant for dry skin people, it is not very thick. So I don’t think dry skin people would really like this.
- Moisturising power is not very long lasting. U hav to repeat application every half an hour.
- I absolutely loathe the smell. I hate hate hate the smell. It is like a strong coconut hair oil. I don’t apply it on my hands to avoid the smell. It’s nauseous. However, it is my personal point of view. My bro loves the smell.
Will I repurchase Parachute Advanced body lotion?
Yaaak, NO! I HATE the smell. They must change the smell. It nauseates me.
Rating: :-*:-* . Only for packaging and natural sources.
Well, it is not an outstanding product, just average body lotion. You can give it a try coz it’s affordable. So you have nothing to lose.
Have you tried Parachute Advanced body lotion? Please rate in the box below
Further readings :