- Cool Shot
- Ceramic Coating
- Swivel Cord
- Ion Conditioning
- Hanging Loop
- Handle Lock System for Easy Storage
Model No : HP4935
Model No Along with the Hair Straightener : HP8299
I bought a straightener + dryer combo and both together cost me Rs 2600 approx from HERE
My Experience : Until recently I was using some no brand hair dryer. I decided to pick up a new hair dryer a few days back. Since I have had a super experience with Philips Hair Straightener, I decided to go for a dryer from Philips only. Plus it’s the negative ions technology that made the Philips straightener special , the dryer has the same technology. This stuff is amazing.
- The ceramic black coating with pretty pink polka dots make it look sooo sexy.
- It comes with a nozzle attachment if you want to use it for concentrated heat while styling your hair .
- Has cool , warm and hot settings. The days whenI am not in a hurry, I just dry my hair with cool settings.
- If the appliance overheats, it switches off automatically.
- You can also adjust the airflow – I for drying short hair and II for drying / styling long hair
- Has negative ions technology that adds shine to the hair and also reduced frizz.
- You can even hang it to save space.
- Comes with a pretty long chord.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty.
left- heat flow settings, right airflow settings
This is my today’s blow dired hair (almost after 4 hours of blow drying) . I was in a super hurry so this is just a 10 minute dry on high settings. I love how it does not make my hair frizzy and adds so much shine.
Philips Satinelle Epilator Hp6400
Philips HP4671 Hair Styler
Philips HP8310 Hair Straightener
Black and Decker Hair Styler
Instyler Rotating Iron
Remington Pro Soft Curls Ci 151 Curling Iron
7 Pretty Hair Accessories
Vega Flat Hair Styling Brush
Hairstyle: Hairstyles for Short Hair
3 Quick Trendy Hairstyles
TRESemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray
Avon Advanced Techniques Hair Frizz Control
Philips Multi-Styler Salon Stylist HP4696