Hello pretty women….
As promised am back with another tutorial. Just the other day I was thinking that neutrals are becoming a bit monotonous. So I thought of adding a dash of color in my tutorial but it was so gloomy outside that I actually came up with burst of colors on my eyes and that made me name this “Happy Eyes”.
1. Let us start off with our tools which are as follows:-
• Concealer – Colorbar stick
• Loose powder – Lakme rose powder
• Matte pink eyeshadow – Inglot rainbow 119R
• Matte orange eyeshadow – Inglot rainbow 118R
• Purple eyeshadow – Revlon Romantic Girl Palette
• Black kohl – Faces Solid Black
• Fluffy brush – Mac 217
• Blue eyeliner – Nivea
• Mascara – Clinique High Impact
• Gold eyeshadow – TBS
2. Start with clean moisturized eyes
3. Dot concealer all over the lid up to the brow bone
4. Set it with a loose powder for the eyeshadow to glide well
5. Apply matte pink eyeshadow all over the lid. Need not go beyond the crease.
6. Take the matte orange on a fluffy brush and apply on the crease and extend a bit towards the brow bone. Make sure there are no harsh edges.
7. Apply a pale gold highlighter on the brow bone
8. Now take some bright shimmery purple and apply on the outer two third of lower lash line.
9. Line the waterline and tight line with black kohl. Let the line be precise so that the colors pop
10. This step is totally optional. I have added a nude shimmer on the lid, crease up to the brow bone. But if you wish to keep the look matte, skip this step.
11. Line your upper lash line with a blue liner. The brighter, the better. I have used my cobalt blue liner from Nivea. It is king of bright neon blue. I think Lakme has one such bright blue liner. (I just recently came to know that Nivea has stopped making cosmetics; I am heart-broken. Trust me, they made one of the best quality color cosmetics)
12. Apply mascara and you are done! (I have not curled my lashes as I wanted the colors on my lid to be visible. Curling my lashes would have hindered the view. Just defining the lashes was fine, but if you wish to curl, it is totally fine)
That’s all for the happy eye make up. Be happy, be healthy!
Shimmery Green and Brown Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Shimmery Brown and Matte Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Christmas Makeup Look : Hot Red Lips, Shimmery Eyes
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Copper Eye Makeup Tutorial
39 Pink Lipsticks for All Skin Tones
7 MAC Pink Lipsticks Photos, Swatches
Skin-Brightening Orange Peel Face & Body Mask:Do-it-Yourself
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Fabindia Orange Cinnamon Face and Body Gel Scrub
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Pencil Eyeliner
- Eye make up totorial