My pick for today is from one of my favourite brands – Purederm. I always have these masks piled up for weekly treatments and I just love pampering my skin with these peel-off masks and face packs. Products with green tea and tomato as ingredients always attract me and somehow I manage to pick them without thinking much. The reason why I wanted to review this was because my sister had got the cucumber peel-off mask online, and when she opened it, all the mask had dried up, in a lump form, and it had to be thrown away. Let’s move on to the detailed review.
Rs. 55 for 10 ml in India and around $3 elsewhere.
- Deep clean and energizing.& Energizing
- Purederm Botanical Choice Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask “Green Tea” gently peels away impurities and dead skin cells while the refreshing scent of Green Tea Extract recharges the senses and leaves skin feeling clean.
- The airtight mask allows natural ingredients to penetrate deep into the pores to unclog and increase clarity and moisture.
How To Use:
1. Thoroughly cleanse face.
2. Open sachet and apply the mask in a thin and even layer.
3. Leave for approximately 15 minutes until it has completely dried, then slowly peel off (never PULL) the mask starting from the bottom of your face.
4. Rinse with water to remove any residue.
My Experience with Purederm Green Tea Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask:
I got this mask a long time ago when I went to the Beauty Shop. The mask comes in a cute sea, aqua green kind of a colour and looks very decent and the packaging gives you the feeling that it is going to calm the skin and the colour of the packet is so refreshing. It is very handy as you all know and this cute packet can be stored anywhere and will not take much of your place too. These masks dry up soon if you are getting it from an online website, so just keep in mind to use it as soon as possible. The gel is sticky and it got stuck between my fingers, so I had to be really careful to use just one finger while applying it. The peel-off mask is light sea green in colour and the consistency is pretty thick and perfect for a peel-off mask. Although it appears to be light green in the packet; it looks transparent on the face. I know that applying a thick layer would create a mess, so I applied a thin even layer all over my face and neck.
The fragrance was a bit artificial, but I enjoyed the nicely perfumed fragrance. It took 20 minutes to dry up and I noticed that all Purederm masks are same in size and me and my mom both shared a pack, but this time, because the quantity was pretty less, only I could use the pack. I relaxed while it dried up and then my skin started to feel stretchy and that was a hint that the mask had dried up completely. I touched and realized that it was time to peel it off. I started peeling from the bottom of the neck and peeled it upwards towards the face. The entire mask peeled off in two attempts and it did not hurt my skin at all. My skin looked brighter, soft, smooth. The fragrance lingered around and there was no need to follow up with a moisturizer at least for me. It felt that my nose area was smooth and when I touched it, I could feel that it had cleansed that area deeply. So overall, I am really happy with the results and got what I wanted; a brighter refreshing face.
Pros of Purederm Green Tea Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask:
- Texture was perfect as a peel-off mask.
- Nice refreshing fragrance.
- One-time use.
- Contains green tea which is very beneficial to the skin.
- Does not dry up skin.
- Made my skin look bright, soft and supple.
- Cleansed clogged pores near the nose area.
Cons of Purederm Green Tea Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask:
- No improvement in the skin, just makes skin look good for a couple of days.
- Messy, it gets stuck to the eyebrows and hair.
Will I Repurchase/Do I Recommend Purederm Green Tea Deep Cleansing Peel-Off Mask?
Yes, I do surely recommend this, use it at least once a week to pamper your skin and boost up tired skin; however, you may try different variants too. I will surely get this one again.
Purederm Skin Brightening Natural Pearl Mask
Purederm Pearl Essence Mask
PureDerm Collagen Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Purederm Hydro Soothing Cucumber Pads
Khadi Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner
Green Tea Face Scrub: Do It Yourself
Green Tea Beauty Products Available in India
St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub
Sebamed Deep Cleansing Facial Toner
The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
Montagne Jeunesse White Chocolate Ultra Deep Cleansing Masque
The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Scrub Mask
VLCC Gold Peel-Off Mask
Jovees Apricot & Honey Peel Off Mask
The Body Shop Vitamin C Peel Off Mask
Pond’s White Beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask