Today, I am finally back to my comfort zone, eye makeup tutorial. It’s one thing that I love doing the most for you all. This one is a colorful tutorial to counter the dreary winter days that we are having nowadays. You may tone down the colors or brighten them as per your wish. Toned down, this look can go well as a colorful yet subtle day look, brightened up, it can add glam to your evening look. So, let’s get started!
The things I have used for this look are:
1. VOV make up kit G1689 (I have circled the colors that I have used in this tutorial).
2. Lakme compact powder for priming my eyes.
3. VOV 2 color eyebrow powder set ( to define my eyebrows).
5. Elle 18 kajal.
6. Elle 18 eye sparkler in green grenade.
7. Maybelline colossal kajal.
8. Maybelline Hypercurl mascara.
9. Streetwear perfect definition eye liner #01 black.
We will be doing this in 8 simple steps:
1. Prime your eyes with any primer of your choice and define your eyebrows with a brown eye shadow if you have sparse eyebrows like me. If you are blessed with naturally thick eyebrows, use a clear mascara to set your brows in place. I have used Lakme compact powder as a base and filled my eyebrows with VOV eyebrow powder set.
2. Use an eye shadow close to your skin tone but with a slight amount of shimmer all under your brow bone.
3. Apply a rich purple colored eye shadow all over your upper eyelid leaving a little space on the inner corner.
4. Use a bluish purple eye shadow to fill this little space on the inner corner and blend the two together.
5. Use a fluffy brush to blend the harsh lines on the crease. I generally use a matte brown eye shadow for this step, but this time I skipped using it as I wanted the purple to be prominent
6. Take a green eye shadow, the brighter the better, and draw a thick line on your lower lash line with a pencil brush. You can use a sparkling green if you want to transform this look into a more glam one.
7. Next, dab some silver eye shadow on the inner “v” of your eyes and blend it. This will ensure your eyes remain “awaken” for long.
8. Finally, draw a thick winged line with a black eyeliner, tightline your eyes with a kajal, apply mascara, apply kajal to the waterline and you are done! 😀
This is how it should look! I hope you all will like it enough to try it out next time you head towards a party. DIYs coming soon ladies!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial