Since I am already enjoying wearing red lip colors, I thought I’d compile a list of red lipsticks from revlon. Every girl can wear a red lipstick, you just have to find the one that suits you. This is a list of the best red Revlon lipsticks that are available in India. Hope you find your favourite from the list. 🙂
1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Certainly Red It is pinky based red, but still a great red, it is creamy and pigmented and this red will last you for years on end, you need very little of this, I have applied it with a lip brush.
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Love That Red The lipstick is the brightest red in my collection,you need just a small amount as a stain or just one swipe to get full coverage, it is thick enough to cover pigmented lips and it is very very soft and creamy. One light swatch is what you can see on my hand.
3. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick – Ruby It’s ruby, red with slight pink undertones. The colour is buildable, though 1-2 swatches are enough. They also have true red in their collection but this one looked better on my face, so I bought the ruby red. This will suit medium to fair skin tones more.
4. Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick – Designer The colour designer is a coral orange colour which is one shade darker to Revlon balm stain’s colour “Rendezvous”. It is a nice summer shade and can be easily worn all day. It makes lips dry after application and even drier after meal intake so I use lip balm.
5. Revlon Matte Lipstick Rose Dew The Rose Dew colour is not very pink but as it says, it’s a rosy pink.
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – 650 Mulled Wine It is a beautiful brick red shade with brown undertones, the most subtle and warm red I have come across. Although, the name says wine, but it is more towards the reddish maroonish kind.
7. Revlon Colorburst Lipstick- True Red Beautiful classic, attractive, true red color. Smooth and creamy consistency makes it easy to apply on the lips. Looks flattering on most skin tones.
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Wine With Everything This is the most flattering shade for my skin tone. This is a good quality lipstick with good pigmentation that stays for hours. Application is smooth and doesn’t make my lip dry at all. Lipstick is very creamy and moisturizes well.
9. Revlon Super Lustrous Crème Lipstick: Blackberry The shade “Blackberry” is crème and it’s a brick red, almost with some brown undertones. I totally loved bricks once upon a time and when I swiped this shade, I was amazed at how soft, pigmented and opaque this lipstick went on in one swatch, which is not the case with many of my other Super Lustrous lipsticks, which need to be rubbed over and over.
10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sultry Sable Sultry Sable is definitely a fall-winter colour for me. It is a deep plum colour with obvious purple undertones. It’s something like a brownish-reddish purple lipstick, I think. I must state at the start that I am not really a fan of purple lipsticks.