I am going to review Remington S1005 Hair Straightener. My brother gifted me this hair straightener when I visited India a month ago. He said that his girlfriend uses this hair straightener and it is the best one around. I have used it thrice and I looooove it.
• Plate Locks
• Ceramic Teflon Coating
• Variable Heat Settings (150-230 ° C)
• LED Light Indicator
• Worldwide Voltage (120-140 volts)
• 30 sec Heat-up Time
• 360° Swivel Cord
Price –INR 2499 (varies from various online sites).
Warranty: 2 Years Remington India Warranty.
Packaging:- Comes in sleek cardboard box.
If straight hair is what you are looking for, you need not worry about scheduling your next appointment at the salon, as the Remington S1005 hair straightener helps you attain smooth and straight hair in the comfort of your home. This hair straightener comes packed with a combination of Ceramic, Tourmaline and Teflon technologies that function to deliver quality results. You can get your desired hair style in no time, as the hair iron is capable of heating in a quick duration of 30 seconds.
Compact and small, this Remington hair straightener is integrated with plates that are slim and long, measuring up to 110 mm. This Remington hair straightener is simple and intuitive in its operation.
My Take on Remington Ceramic Straight 230 Hair Straightener -Model S1005:
I have tried many hair straightener so far, I have used brands like Philips, Panasonic, babyliss , but this one is favourite. I love it so much. It sticks to what it claims- it indeed makes my hair smooth and straight like done in saloon. I have medium length hair and very wavy, I use this straightener and it makes my hair pin point straight, silky and smooth in only 12 minutes. Once I had very less time, so I did not divide the hair into sections, I just comb all the hair down (bow down and comb hair down) and I straight them, even then it gave me good results. It is a bit expensive but believe me it is worth every penny.
Pros of Remington Ceramic Straight 230 Hair Straightener -Model S1005:
• Does what it says- Saloon results-straightened and smooth
• Different heat settings for hair type
• 360° Swivel cord- makes work simple and easy.
• Ceramic Teflon coating on plates does not damage hair.
• Plate locks for storage and travelling purposes.
• LED light indicator is a very helpful feature.
• 110mm length plates are good for thick hair.
• Heats in 20-30 seconds. (Count till 20 and it is ready to be used).
• Automatically safe shut off.
• Great body-light weight, sleek and compact.
• Forms loose curls as well.
• Hair remains straight even after 4 days :-)
• Guarantee and warranty period-2 years.
• Easily available online on various shopping sites.
Cons of Remington Ceramic Straight 230 Hair Straightener -Model S1005:
• Can be expensive for some (for me worth the investment)
• Is not available all across the globe.
Do I recommend Remington Ceramic Straight 230 Hair Straightener -Model S1005?
Yes, very much. For me this is the god of all the straighteners. It does what is says. It has so many good features to vouch for. I am totally in love with this hair straightener. If you really want to buy one straightener and can spend 2500 INR and this is a must-have.
Lastly, this was the 1st time my brother gifted me something from his own earned money (he completed his engineering and got the job recently :-) :-)) Love u bro and thanks for this wonderful gift.
Do let me know your favourite straighteners.
How to Straighten Hair
Philips HP8310 Hair Straightener Review
Remington Professional Slim Hair Straightener Review
Panasonic Compact 2 in 1 Multi-Styling Straightener Review
L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Cream