Revlon Touch and Glow Advanced Fairness Cream Review
I have never been much of a makeup person, but I do take care of my skin on a regular basis. Since, I have a mix of dry and oily skin type, I have always been on constant search for a product that could suit my skin type, gives appropriate results without me spending too much time or efforts in using it, and obviously does not harm my skin in anyway. I never fell for the fairness creams, for reasons unknown to me. My skin is really sensitive to UV rays, and gets tanned in a jiffy. So, it keeps on changing its colors and I seriously never bothered to try any fairness cream on me. A sunscreen would do good enough!
In my hunt for the perfect day time cream for my face, I landed on this Revlon – Touch and Glow face cream. They have Revlon – Touch and Glow lotion too, but I somehow wanted to try just one product at a time, so bought this baby.
What the Revlon says about “Touch and Glow Cream”?:
Advanced Fairness Cream with Advanced Vitamin Agent and Dual Sunscreen for a fairer complexion. Contains honey as a key ingredient which works as a natural moisturizer, nourishes the skin and keeps it smooth and supple.
Key Ingredients: OMG, Honey, MAP, Titanium Dioxide
Price: Rs.125/- for 50g tube (as of bought in November 2009)
My experience with the cream has been absolutely amazing since past 4 years, and I don’t see any reason why it should change now!!
What is good about this product -
- I find the tube packaging extremely handy and useful.
- The cream gives a perfect matte finish to my oily skin, and stays the same way for almost 6-7 hours, when I am in AC.
- It moisturizes my skin in balance and makes it look naturally soft and presentable without adding too much of artificial touch to it.
- It has this amazing yummy fragrance, which is extremely soothing and gentle.
- I can not comment about my skin fairness, as it keeps on changing depending on the sun exposure, my care and my mood. Still, it feels extremely light on the skin.
Why I should not buy this cream?
No reason. This is my HG cream and I guess I’d need to buy it for my life time in order to have a good, healthy and presentable skin.
Ratings: :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
(PS: I am sorry for the grainy pics, I took them at night!! :-()
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- revlon touch and glow
- revlon touch and glow cream