Sandalwood Powder And Multani Mitti Face Pack For Oily Skin- DIY
If you have oily skin, you know how much prone you are to greasiness, pimples and acne! So, why not try a face pack that would help you control excess oil secretion and at the same time, gradually combat the problem of acne and pimples? Nothing can be better than homemade face packs, made out of natural ingredients as they help you to treat your skin safely, effectively and gently. Today, I would be sharing a DIY face pack recipe which oily skinned beauties might find helpful.
• Sandalwood powder
• Multani mitti powder or fullers earth
How to prepare:
1. Take a spoon of multani mitti in a bowl.
2. Add a spoon of sandalwood powder.
3. Add a pinch of turmeric.
5. Now, adequate rosewater should be added to make a soft and creamy paste.
Apply on the face and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Wait till the face pack is dry. It smells pleasantly of sandalwood and rosewater. It has a cooling effect on the skin too. Now, splash your face with plain water and scrub off the face pack with gentle upward movements while washing. Rinse thoroughly. Pat your face dry. Dab some rosewater on skin with cotton wool.
• Multani mitti deep cleanses the skin while effectively combating problems of acne and blemishes. It soaks away excess oil from the skin.
• Sandalwood powder has antimicrobial, anti-aging and soothing properties; hence your skin benefits at multiple levels.
• Turmeric is a magic spice that helps to improve complexion, impart glowing skin, combat rashes and pigmentation and also slow down skin aging.
• Rosewater is a natural astringent and toner for oily skin.
• The pack makes skin feel fresh, smooth and non-greasy for a long time.
• With the right amount of turmeric added, you can bring extra glow to your skin, without having to look yellowish.
• Done at least twice every week, it would treat your skin most efficiently.
Things to remember:
• It can have a drying effect even on oily skin, if used in winter days. So, you must follow up with moisturizer.
• If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, you might have to do away with that ingredient.
• If you have sensitive skin, you should use your discretion. I am not sure, whether or not it would suit you.
• If you have dry skin and you still want to reap the benefits of Sandalwood powder and Multani mitti face pack, try replacing rosewater with milk and adding a few drops of olive oil to the mixture.
How To Make Thread Bangles – Do It Yourself
Natural Hair Spa Treatment at Home – DIY
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Biotique Pistachio Ageless Nourishing & Revitalizing Face Pack
Lotus Herbals Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
10 Tips for Glowing Skin from Kitchen Shelf
Homemade Turmeric Face Pack for Skin
Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Detoxifying Mask
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Homemade Face Pack for Skin Whitening
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack
Aroma Magic Calamine Face Pack Acne Skin
Everyuth Home Facial- Papaya Face Pack
Everyuth Natural Cucumber Face Pack
Biotique Milk Protein Face Pack