Hope you are all doing good. By this time, you would have realised my love for the lovely eye palettes. Yes, I am so obsessed and I love it. As you know, Sigma Beauty have released their new Limited Edition Paris Palette.
I had a beauty certificate from Sigma and so when I saw the palette retailing for 10 % off on the site, I quickly ordered. It reached me the 5th working day from the date of order.
Paris is one of my favourite places and so I was so excited to get this palette.
Also, there were many great things about this wonderful palette. The colors in this palette are inspired by the landmark monuments and locations in Paris. The Paris Project is the perfect combination of talent, art and tradition. Seven renowned beauty experts (Tiffany D, Xteeener, DulceCandy87, Xsparkage, Frmheadtotoe, Petrilude and MacNC40) explored the City of Lights and developed an original makeup palette inspired by the alluring city of Paris.
What Sigma Beauty claim about Paris Palette:
The Limited Edition Paris Makeup Palette includes eight eye shadow colors inspired by landmark monuments and locations in Paris. It also includes two blush colors and one highlight shade, carefully developed to complement all skin tones. The palette comes with two essential brushes for a flawless makeup application.
E55 – Eye Shading.
F40 – Large Angled Contour.
Packaging and Price:
This palette can be purchased online from sigma’s website. This palette is priced at 59 $. This is a limited-edition palette.
Eye shadow Net Weight and Blush Net Weight: 12 g
My Opinion on Sigma Limited Edition Paris Palette:
As you can see from the swatches, all the shades are dark with sparkles and shimmers. A booklet featuring the beauty gurus also came with the palette. The palette comes with 8 eye shadows, 2 blushes, highlighter and 2 brushes. The palette itself has a good cardboard packing and it has a large mirror. Each eye shadow shade is a contribution from the make up gurus.
- EIFFEL – Jet black with multicoloured sparkles. Developed by Tiffany (MakeupbyTiffanyD).
- SEINE – Pearled midnight blue with shimmer, has a satin finish. Developed collaboratively by all gurus.
- LOUVRE – Saturated, deep turquoise blue; Developed by Josh (Petrilude).
- ORSDAY – Bright, vibrant turquoise with gold sparkle ; Developed by Suzy (MacNC40) = My favourite shade from the palette.
- ELYSEES – Rich burgundy with gold shimmer, has a satin finish. Developed by Dulce (DulceCandy87).
- NOTRE DAME – Plum taupe with shimmer and flecks of gold .metallic finish; Developed by Christine (xteeener).
- TRIOMPHE – Warm brown with a subtle green sheen ; Developed by Jen (frmheadtotoe).
- VERSAILLES – Neutral shimmer with gold and white sparkle ; Developed by Leesha (xsparkage).
The blushes and highlight in the Paris Palette were carefully developed to compliment all skin tones.
- ROUGE : Neutral rose color – matte.
- PECHE :Soft and sheer peach color – matte.
- LUMIERE : Subtle and soft pearl highlight.
The two travel-sized brushes that complete the palette are the E55 – Eye Shading Brush and the F40 – Large Angled Contour Brush. These high-quality brushes are the perfect additions to the palette.
This is a limited edition palette and it is a great gift 🙂 I really liked the blush shades and they would suit every skin tone 🙂 Shadows are long wearable; I actually wore Orsay and its my favourite shade.
This is a perfect palette for those who travel a lot, as well as for those who need eye shadows, blush, and highlighter together in a palette 🙂
Pros of Sigma Limited Edition Paris Palette:
- Good packaging.
- Two Sigma brushes and a free gift with the purchase.
- Good shade collection.
- Great for travel.
- Cruelty free.
- Ingredients mentioned.
- Paraben free.
- No fallouts, creasing or fading 🙂
- Great to be given as a gift.
Cons of Sigma Limited Edition Paris Palette:
- If you are looking for neutral shades, this is not for you.
- Needs to be ordered online.
But, I think as I have both the Naked palettes; I don’t need neutral shades. If you like dark shades which has shimmers and sparkles without any fallout, then you will like this palette.
No other cons as such.
Hope you liked this review. Take care and see you all soon through another review 🙂
7 Must Have Sigma Makeup Brushes
Sigma Professional Brush Kit Review : Eyes
Sigma Sigmax Brushes Sneak Peek
Tarte The Starlet Limited Edition Makeup Vanity
Yves Saint Laurent Opium Oriental Limited Edition Eau de Toilette
Colorbar Limited Edition Lipstick Photos, Swatches
Revlon Multi Use Palette Photos, Swatches
Revlon Customeyes Shadow & Liner Palette Photos, Swatches
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow – Copper Coast
Oriflame Pure Colour Eye Shadow Palette Blues and Lilacs
Beauties Factory 120 Colors Eyeshadow Palette
Inglot Eye Shadow Freedom System & My Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Color Eye Shadow Palette Review, Photos
Sleek Makeup Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches