So here comes my skin care and hair care routine.
- (Review )- Kama Soap Free Cleanser
- (Review) Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Cleanser
- Himalaya Hydrating Face wash Cleanser : It’s an okayish cleanser. I mostly keep it in my bag while I am traveling. Does nothing great or bad to may skin. The only thing that I like about this cleanser is that it does not dry my skin.
I use Kama every morning and Aroma Magic Face Wash every evening.
- (Review) Fab India Rose Water
- Khadi Rose Water : I am nt too fond of it. I don’t find the fragrance very natural . Also I feel Fab India’s rose water is more refreshing and soothing than Khadi Rose water.
- (Review) Himalaya Gentle Refreshing Toner: Use it whenever it is handy.
- (Review) Clinique Clarifying Lotion No 2 : I use it once in two days. It helps in keeping my skin squeaky clean by taking out dirt from my pores , imo.
Mostly I use rose water twice a day but if it’s too hot , I just apply it wherever I feel like.
It’s heavy, takes time in getting absorbed during summer months but this is the only moisturizer that keeps my dry skin soft and hydrated. Can’t exchange it for anything. I use it twice a day.
- Lotus Sunscreen SPF 30: If I don’t apply it, I get sunburns on my skin. It takes a little time to get absorbed but I don’t mind that. If I am indoors, i apply it once a day but if I am traveling, I just clean my face with wet tissues and then I reapply it. Later I do touch ups.
- Lotus Lip Balm
I think EOS is the best among the lot.
- Fab India Coral Glow Pack
- (Review) Himalaya Fruit Pack
Use either of them once a week. I completely love Fab India Coral glow face. It leaves my skin soft and is much better than Himalaya fruit pack. But Himalaya fruit pack gives me ease of usage. In Fab India Coral glow pack you have to apply milk if you have dry skin and curd if you have oily skin. Completely love it. It leaves my skin soft and refreshed after I use it.
Face Scrubs :
- (Review) Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Face Scrub : I bought this at Ki Ki’s recommendation and I am quite liking it. It’s very effective on skin. In fact, I have to say that this is the best foot scrub I have ever used. It leaves my feet so clean as if I have got a pedicure done.
- Himalaya Gentle Apricot Scrub: It’s an okayish scrub. I mainly use it everyday to scrub the tip of my nose to avoid black heads.
- (Review) Kaya Hydra Cleanse Makeup Remover : I mainly use it to remove my eye makeup. I have to makeup sure that it does not go into my eyes because it stings pretty badly but other than that, I completely love it.
- (Review) Fab India Lavander Cleansing Milk : This is my HG cleansing milk and I don’t think anyone else is taking over this soon.
- (Review) The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish: I am addicted to it.
Other than that I like to use hand made soaps by Khadi and Fab India.
Hands and Feet:
- The Nature’s Company Walnut Mint foot Scrub : It;s nice. I use it almost daily. It doesn’t dry my feet but it doesn’t remove dead skin from my feet completley. Also, you have to use a lot of it to make it work. I like it a lot but I think Himalaya Apricot/ Walnut scrubs work equally well for feet. It smells very minty and fresh. I might repurchase it but not to sure.
- (Review) The Nature’s Co Sweet Almond Foot cream : Excellent foot Cream. It gets absorbed quickly in feet and keeps feet soft through out the day.
- (Review) Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Hand Softner : Excellent for winters but takes a hell lot of time to get absorbed in summers.
All the three things are almost finished now. Any recommendations for good hand cream? I would be picking up Himalaya’s foot cream since so many of you have recommended it.
- (Review ) The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Lotion
I use it once a day and it keeps my skin soft though out the day without causing any dryness.
Hair Care :
Oil: I oil Massage my hair with Figaro Olive oil once a week. I have been using it for 6-7 years now and that’s the only oil that suits my hair.
Shampoo and Conditioner:
- Loreal Total Repair 5: This is my second bottle. When I used it initially it worked fine but now it’s giving me hair fall, making my hair frizzy and what not. It’s a pretty crappy shampoo, imo.
- Fab India Aloe Vera Protein Conditioner: Excellent is the only word I have for this. It leaves my hair super soft. I want to try their shampoos as well now.
I sometimes rinse my hair with the left over beer. That’s it. ;)
What is your skin care and hair care routine?