Hi all you gorgeous IMBB ladies,
As most of you have seen, that I shopped like crazy in Delhi the past week. As I got some awesome gifts for myself I also discovered a few good things about makeup from none other than our very own beauty queen- Rati!!
I discovered for the first time in my life that I can carry plums very well. So I decided to build upon the idea. Here’s what I tried out and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I hope you will like it too.
I have used the following things. Please don’t think that I am preening with all my new MAC and Inglot stuff, or maybe you should.
Here’s what I used on my face:
1. MAC studio finish concealer
2. MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish natural
I used these on my eyes:
1. MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
2. NYX eye shadow in Walnut bronze
3. MAC Eye shadow in Espresso
4. MAC eye shadow in Shroom
5. Colorbar Precision Eye Liner
6. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
7. MaxFactor Kohl pencil in Black
And on the lips I have used:
1. Inglot lipstick Shade 77 (the third one in my palette)
2. Smashbox Lip gloss in Ecstasy
Let’s get on with the look now:
1. I prepped my face and set up my base makeup.
2. I started by priming my lids with MAC Crème colour base in hush.
3. After priming, I applied the NYX Walnut Bronze Eye Shadow on the entire lid upto the crease.
4. Then I applied a little of MAC Espresso in the outer corner and blended it into the crease.
5. Did up both the eyes.
6. Applied MAC Shroom under the brow bone to highlight.
7. Lined the upper lash line with liquid black liner and applied black kohl on the waterline.
8. Curled my lashes.
9. Applied mascara, and the eye makeup is done!!
10. Applied the plum lipstick on my lips and finished with the deep plum gloss. (I have no clue why the almost dark purple colour is showing up pink.)
11. Finished the look with a swipe of Colorbar “Just Earth” blush on the cheeks.
12. Here’s the finished look.
Hope it makes an interesting read.
Lots of love
Also Read :
- Soft Khaki Plum Eye Makeup Look
- Silver Blue Party Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Purple Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- deep plum oriflame