Streetwear Crystal Shine Face Brightener Loose Powder Review
Firstly I would like to thank all of you and IMBB for liking my articles and appreciating them. This time I am going to review street wear crystal shine loose powder and face brightener. I have a mixed opinion about this loose powder. I liked it but at the same time I think it is not much needed product as well.
Price:- Rs 390 (I ordered it online).
It has ultra fine particles. Texture is super smooth. Very small quantity is required. It comes in round plastic case along with the applicator. Even though it comes with the applicator it becomes difficult to apply if taken in large quantity – it can also spoil the whole look. One thing I liked about this loose powder is that it can be also used as highlighter. It comes in ivory shade. I had taken just a small quantity to show how it works on my hand and it had covered a lot. Product claims to be oil free face brightener that instantly boosts skin radiance with its light reflecting crystals. It would be advisable to wear this powder with foundation. I had applied it without foundation on my face. It on the first instance it gave a shimmery look to my face but after a few minutes it brightened my face and shimmer was not so visible. It gives a sheen younger looking glow. I would prefer to wear in the evening. It instantly brightens the complexion with its tiny ivory shine particles and gives a fresh look.
It gives medium coverage to face. Product is available in two shades golden shine and ivory shine.
Pros of Street wear highlighter
1. Does not layer on the skin and the good part is that it is oil free.
2. Tiny particles give instant glow.
3. Can be used as loose powder and highlighter also.
4. Good staying power.
5. Very light on skin and gives a fresh and younger looking skin.
6. Can be used every day as it gives natural look.
7. It gives a flawless finish to your base make up.
Cons of street wear highlighter
1. Not easily available because of limited street wear counters.
2. Hand application is also required to get even finish.
3. Expensive in terms of brand.
4. May not be suitable for darker skin tones.
5. Care should be taken at the time of application because if overdone can spoil the whole look.
6. It only gives medium coverage.
Do I Recommend this product?
It is okay product for me. I have mixed opinion about this product but one can try this product.
Rating :- 3 out of 5
I hope this review was helpful to you all. Until next time, take care and stay beautiful!
Clinique Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator- Natural Review
Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator Swatches, Photos
Revlon SkinLights Face Illuminator Review, Uses
Basic Blush and Highlight Application Tips
How to Highlight Your Face – Photo Tutorial
Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour Review: Almond Blossom
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush Review
How to make blush last long on Cheeks?
Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Loose Powder Review
Street Wear Color Rich Nail Enamel-Review
Oriflame Visions Lipstick and Street Wear Lip Gloss Review
Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color Review
Street Wear Eye Shadows FX- Swatches, Review
Street Wear Stay On Eye Shadow – Review
Street Wear Crystal Shine Face Brightener Review