How are you all? I don’t understand what type of weather this is since these days the days are quite hot and nights are too cold. So, my lips got dried now and then so I was looking for some lip balm and this is want I found. So, today I am reviewing Hemp Lip Protector from The Body Shop.
This intensive lip balm restores very dry lips and is designed to protect them in extreme weather conditions.
- Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth.
- Helps to restore skin’s moisture barrier.
- Ideal for exposure to the elements.
- Dermatologically tested.
How It Works:
- Community Trade hemp seed oil has an unusually high concentration of essential fatty acids that help to repair skin’s moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple.
- Community Trade organic olive oil helps to condition skin.
- Community Trade organic beeswax moisturizes and conditions; acts as a barrier to seal in moisture.
Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cera Alba, Candelilla Cera, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
My Experience with The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner:
This lip conditioner is made of hemp with the marijuana leaf; this is one of the best lip conditioner sticks I have ever tried. This comes in a stick and I applied this twice a day and believe me I didn’t feel any dryness over my lips for the full day. I have dry lips but not chapped and this lip conditioner is perfect for my lips. This gives perfect hydration to my lips, and it keep lips hydrated for a long time. The fragrance of the lip conditioner is herbal medicine type. I love the smell, many people don’t like it because of the smell, but for me, this smells pleasant.
You can also wear this over or under the lipstick during winters, especially over matte lipsticks. Overall, this is a must-have lip conditioner for all dry or chapped lips beauties.
This is how it looks on me, I applied this just after shower.
Pros of The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner:
- It conditions my lips.
- Stays for a long time.
- Love the herbal fragrance.
- Softens dry lips.
- Best for chapped lips.
- Soothing and healing.
- All natural ingredients.
Cons of The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner:
- Many of you would find the smell unpleasant.
The Body Shop Hemp Face Protector
The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector
The Body Shop Hemp Hand Oil
The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Petting Pink
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix
Lakme Lip Conditioner Siren Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lipice Sheer Color Natural Lip Conditioner Review, Swatch, FOTD
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- tbs best lip balm on imbb
- body shop hemp lip butter review