I was randomly checking out January’s issues of Vogue and I came across these tips by Sonam Kapoor (an Indian actress). Nothing that you wouldn’t have heard or read before. I thought I’d share it as a reminder to all of us.
Ten tips to get the body you want by Sonam Kapoor:
1. Don’t eat that samosa.
2. Eat small meals, every two hours, instead of three big meals.
3. Stay away from refined foods. Eat lots of fruit and vegetables, and lean meats.
5. Cut down on caffeine and drink more water. Green tea has the caffeine you need, so switch from coffee.
6. Accept that there can be no excuse for straying from your regime.
7. Put on music and dance.
8. Recognise that there is no easy way.
9. Don’t be a lazy bum. You only need six hours of sleep. Get up and get moving.
10. Never be unhappy with who you are, but do see where there may be room for improvement.