Vaginal infection + Lactacyd- Medicated
perineal wash review
Cleanliness is next to godliness. We have been hearing this proverb ever since our childhood. Our Perineal Area is most prone to infections and bacterial or yeast growth, specially during menstruation cycle. Perineal hygiene is as important as anther other body part. We have yeast or bacteria that normally live in the vagina, but in smaller numbers. The problem arises when they increase in number due to unhygienic and Women’s wrong lifestyle, her weight and diet.
When these bacteria increase in number it leads to vaginal infections. A healthy vagina smells quite pleasant. But when these bacteria increase in number you have an itchy or smelly discharge. If your Body discharge odd- coloured fluids when your periods are not around and produces a unpleasant smell ITS TIME FOR U TO CONSULT A DOCTOR.
Me and my elder sister both have polycystic ovaries which is quite common among women, this is directly and indirectly related to hormonal changes and other factors. It cause uneven periods and at times you can experience excess flow. We are very particular about perineal hygiene. Recently my sister visited our Gyno who suggested her this medicated Perineal wash. After listening to what all the gyno suggested to my sister I thought of sharing this with all you IMBB ladies.
As per the packaging :
Every lady experiences perineal discomfort like vaginal itching , vaginal discharge and unpleasant odour. These perineal discomforts are often associated with vulvo-vaginal infections due to disturbance in flora and pH. Lactacyd, an effective and safe pernineal wash, is a unique combination of Lactic acid (a natural antiseptic) & Lactoserum ( a Natural Vitamin & mineral extract) and can be used during & after anti-infection therapy. Lactacyd restores normal vulvo-vaginal pH balance and provides relief from perineal discomfort.
Its for `95.
My Sister’s review: – (I never used this)
• It never dries your private area, nor
• It makes it oily and uncomfortable
• No strong odor of the product, it has a very light pleasant smell
• Not watery nor very thick, its consistency is like a body lotion
• It stops vaginal itching
• It reduces the unpleasant smell that you experience during periods.
• Doesn’t leave a soapy residue
• Its Medicinal properties reduces bacterial and yeast growth
• Safe and Soft for private area
Packaging is decent and it can be easily carried in purse and bag. To take out the product you need to press the small button on top, this feature also avoid the liquid from spilling if u are carrying it in a bag.
As, this product was recommended by gynecologist it has to be the best intimate wash.
How to Use: Take 5 ml of Lactacyd on your palm, apply on the vaginal area and rinse thoroughly with water. Use Lactacyd in the morning and evening OR as directed by the Physician.
In case you are allergic to any product that is used in this wash I’m listing the ingredients, so that u can consult your doctor.
Purified water…59.826% w/v ; Zetesol MSG…25.250% w/v ; Tegobetain HS…5.050% w/v; Euperlan PK810…5.050% w/v; Lactoserum…1.016% w/v; Cetiol HE…1.010% w/v; Phenoxyethanol…1.010% w/v; Antil 141…1.010 % w/v; Lindum TE 5482…0.505% w/v; Bronidox L…0.202% w/v; Lactic acid…0.071% w/v.
There are few things i read while surfing on net just to know more about this vaginal infection, I came across few basic rules on Feminine Hygiene to prevent infections and insure sweet smelling vagina.
• These bacteria and yeast are found in intestine, so after defecation a woman must wipe herself from front to back virginal area first, rectum after.
• Always use good disinfectant feminine wash
• Make sure to wash your genital with special pH balance soap every time after urinating.
• Regularly trim genital hair, as hair growth encourages moisture which is good your yeast to grow
• Never encourage Vaginal and Anal intercourse alternation during the same session.
• Avoid wearing Tight Panties and jeans as they suffocate the skin and doesn’t allow the skin to breath well with leads to unpleasant smell.
• Avoid wearing panties at night.
• Change your UG’s everyday or when ever u feels wet or uncomfortable.
• Synthetic materials in clothing react with bacteria on the skin, and produce a unpleasant smell.
• Wear 100% cotton or silk panties.
• In case you use Tampons, make sure u don’t leave them inside for long time as they are a major cause of infection.
• Follow healthy eating habits
• Have safe and hygienic love making.
• Always use water-based Lubricant for making love.
• Only use the soap on the hairy outer portion of the vulva. Use only water on the vagina.
There are many reasons for vaginal infection but the Symptoms include vulvar itching, redness and irritation. Painful intercourse. We recommend seeing a gynecologist.
I hope this post was informative and helpful !!