Hello Pretty Faces,
Its a very known and common fact that most women are frustrated about their hair being frizzy, unruly, dry and very fragile during the summer, in particular, during the monsoon and for some, most annoyingly, throughout the year. My hair is in the worst of the conditions during the summers and the monsoon. There are fly-aways, frizziness, and I always need to keep my hair in a loose bun or a braid to save them from the natural atrocities.
While browsing the internet on how to tame hair and make them hydrated and soft, I came across a few articles, which said that the straightening system offered by Wella, is very good at taming the hair. So, I began doing some online research on Wellastrate, the hair straightening system which, as mentioned before, is from the house of the world renowned brand, Wella. It said about straightening hair, but didn’t mention about making it poker straight (which by the way I don’t like so much), but to make it frizz-free and wavy. As for those with very curly hair, they would also get the same result. So, I thought of giving it a try. I know there was a risk involved, but that was a risk I was willing to take it to give it a shot.
I bought it finally, but the strong one (this one is an older version of the one currently available in the market, but it’s still available). Although, I wouldn’t have needed the strong one as my hair isn’t curly, just wavy, but due to the lack-of-stock of the mild one, the SA reaffirmed that its going to work just as fine on my hair.
I first tried it on a single streak of my hair to find out how well it works and guess what, I got what I wanted. So, observing for nearly two days, I finally applied it to all of my hair and then it was like I had been given a new set of hair entirely. It was so wonderful and so nice at such an affordable price, its just unbelievable.
You can use the regular shampoo that you have been using and you can oil your hair as often you want. It’s going to stay!!!! The result lasts up to 4-5 weeks. I have my hair only 3 inches above my waist and the thickness is medium, and I needed only half the contents. So, you can imagine how good the whole package seems to be!
A new cream-based straightener with jojoba oil. Gives your hair optimum protection and Straightens even very curly hair effectively.
Important: If you have colored, permed or delicate, fine hair, please use Wella normal. Also, do not apply Wella earlier than 6 weeks after a previous application. The use of Wella is not recommended for hair that has been bleached or previously straightened with a relaxer containing lye or guanidine carbonate.
Mild, normal and strong (depending upon the the type of hair you have).
Contents of the Package:
- Straightening cream, 1 tube: 90 ml.
- Neutralizer cream, 1 tube: 90 ml.
Ingredients (taken from the internet):
Straightening Cream: Aqua, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diammonium, Dithiodiglycolate,
Petroleum, Ceteareth-25, Isopropyl Myristate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Cera Alba, Ammonia, Parfum,
Polyquaternium-6, Hydrolyzed Wheat Proteinm Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol,
Neutralizer Cream: Polyquaternium-35, Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ceteareth-25, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Phosporic acidm Disodium Phospate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butyphenyl Methylpropional, Etidronic Acid, Benzoic Acid.
Wella Wellastrate Cream Neutraliser with Built-in Conditioner:
Before I start off with the instructions, there are a few things that should be kept in mind and strictly adhered to prior to using the straightening system.
- Make sure your hair isn’t bleached.
- Make sure you didn’t do any chemical treatment to your hair a week ago from applying the cream.
- Don’t do any treatments or chemical procedures to your hair up to a week post using the system.
- This is the most important; DON’T APPLY THEM TO THE ROOTS. Apply it from a centimeter away from the roots of your hair all the way through to the tips.
How To Use:
- Wash your hair with any shampoo that you use, but don’t condition your hair.
- Towel dry your hair, wait till you get rid of all the excess water.
- Mix the straightening cream in a non-metallic bowl with a brush or with hands wearing gloves.
- Divide your hair into four equal parts or as many as per your own convenience.
- Then start applying to all the hair partings one by one, 1 cm away from the roots.
- Then comb the hair with a wide-toothed comb so that the cream is evenly spread all over your hair.
- Let it stay down for 15-20 minutes (no need to put a shower cap or anything).
- Then, wash it off with cold water thoroughly (no shampoo required, just plain cold water).
- Press all the excess water out (make sure its wet, but not dripping with water).
- Put the neutraliser cream in a non-metallic bowl and mix it with brush or hands and then put all over your hair. Again, nothing should touch the roots.
- Keep it for 10 minutes, rinse it off with shampoo (may use conditioner for styling, but not necessary).
Here you go, 11 steps to the hair you have always wanted!! This takes time and has hassles, but mark my words, it’s all worth it!!
Pros of Wella Wellastrate Cream Neutraliser with Built-in Conditioner:
- One of the best hair defrizzing solution for any hair type.
- Very reasonable price.
- Good quantity at the price.
- Results are long lasting (up to a month).
- Less hair fall/breakage.
Cons of Wella Wellastrate Cream Neutraliser with Built-in Conditioner:
- Availability (best if ordered online).
Will I Buy Wella Wellastrate Cream Neutraliser with Built-in Conditioner Again?
Most definitely, yes!
Wella Enrich Shampoo
Wella Bleach Activator (Bleach Powder)
Wella Kolestint Hair Colour
Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
Wella System Professional Hydrate Dry Hair Mask
Wella Professionals Finish Shimmer Delight Shine Spray
Wella System Professional Hydrate Shampoo
Wella Hair Loss System Professional Energy Serum
WELLA Professionals BioTouch Straight Shampoo
Fab India Aloe Vera Protein Conditioner
Biotique Bio Watercress Fresh Nourishing Conditioner
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
Shampoo & Conditioner for Damaged Hair : Ask IMBB
Boots Seawood Conditioner
Avon Advance Techniques Moisture Sleek Smoothing Conditioner
The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Conditioner
Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner with Vanilla and Honey
L’Oreal Nutri-Gloss Conditioner