Wet n wild rouge powder- review and swatches
Today I will be reviewing the Wet n Wild rouge powder blush. Wet n Wild blushes are supposedly the best dupes for NARS, ahan you read it right, of course there are many many brands in the market who do better as NARS dupes but Wet n Wild blushes are officially the best dupes for the NARS blushes.
The Wet n Wild rouge powder blush I will be reviewing is the closest dupe for the NARS orgasm, it has the exact color pigmentation and the exact shimmer as compared to the NARS orgasm.
“There’s nothing like fabulous, just-flushed colour to warm your look and contour your face. Silky powder formula strikes the perfect balance between soft-colour coverage and sheer transparency for a natural, radiant glow. Luxurious formula goes on as smooth as silk. Accentuates cheeks and face with natural highlights.”
• Long wearing
• For all skin types
• Maintains moisture balance
• Fragrance free
Price: 2-3 USD for 7g
Availability: Amazon, wallmart
The Wet n Wild rouge powder blush is packed in a flip flop silver colored plastic casing, which is a see through half way. The casing has a mirror of its own, and a tiny brush.
About the product:
The Wet n Wild rouge powder blush has a fine and smooth texture, the blush is pigmented enough to show up with just one stroke. Do not get doped with the appearance of the color in the box. The shimmer in the blush is not at all OTT. The tiny golden shimmer specs give the right sheen for both, the day time look and the evening look. ☺ The staying power of the blush is somehow questionable.
Why I like the Wet n Wild rouge powder blush?
- Dirt cheap
- The color is such a close dupe to NARS Orgasm Blush.
- The pigmentation is not OTT, if over done it can be normalized pretty soon.
- It suits all skin types; I and my mum both use it.
- The blush feels silky and has a very nice and appropriate sheen.
- Fades away in a nice way, leaving behind a sheen and glow on the cheeks.
- It does not suck up the skin moisture making it dry after application.
- The quantity of the blush is too good for the price.
- It has its own mirror, which means I need not carry a different mirror along. (Yes it is an advantage for me)
Why I do not like the Wet n Wild rouge powder blush?
- The brush provided is useless.
- It’s not available in India.
- The ingredients are not mentioned anywhere on the casing.
- It is super soft, one fall and the blush crumples, like mine did. :
- I tested the blush for the sweat and heat test and it failed me. This blush is apt for evening wears. If at all you wear it during the day you need to touch it up every hour or so. It kind of slides off very soon in a summery sunny skin. However it does survive in winters.
Definitely I will. And I will recommend this to all those ladies who are looking for NATS ORGASM blush dupes and for the price everyone can have it in their vanities.
4/5 (-1 for the staying power and non availability in India)
Also Read :
NARS Orgasm Blush Review, Photos, Swatches
More NARS Orgasm Blush Dupes…
NARS Orgasm Blush Dupe Is
Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Bronzing Powder- Review, Swatches
Wet n Wild Eyeshadows
MAC Fluidline Blacktrack vs Wet ‘n’ Wild Eyes Crème Liner Black
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow Review
Lakme Pure Rouge Blush in Ginger Surprise and Avon True Color Blush in Peche
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic Review
Bobbi Brown Cabo Coral Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks Review, Swatch, FOTD