WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
If you are a makeup/cosmetic hoarder like me and Neha, you would know how much of a task it is, to store and organize stuff. We are constantly looking for ideas to sort our makeup so that when we need stuff, it’s within reach and we don’t waste time looking for it like a needle in a haystack. I usually store my stuff in boxes that I get through online shopping and also acrylic makeup organizers. Even Fab Bag pouches are great to store makeup, but thought I would share with you some more amazing ways in which you can store and organize makeup. Here are some:
1. Cake Stand: I am fascinated by cake stands. I am not much into baking, but I find cake stands/trays such an amazing home decor piece. These stands are available in so many varieties – from clear glass to ceramic ones with floral motifs. You can keep your compact, blushes, lipsticks, foundations on these – if you have a lot of stuff, pick up the multi-tiered one. This way, you can keep your foundations on one tier, the blushes on the next, and then some other products on another tier. My advice would be to keep the stuff you use on a daily basis on this type of an accessory so that all your products are within reach when you do your makeup.
2. Spice rack: Spice racks can be used to store your makeup. Just mount the rack on the wall and store your nail polishes and other stuff.
3. Sunglasses Case: You can store your makeup brushes, eye pencils, lipsticks, etc. in such cases.
4. Plastic boxes: You can get these square boxes at the local market easily for as low as 100 rupees. You can store your lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows, etc., in these boxes.
5. Kitchen Trays: Pick up trendy and stylish kitchen trays to organize your daily makeup stuff. You can place your eyeshadow palette, foundations, tinted moisturizer, nail polishes, and other stuff on this tray. Also, you can arrange your daily skin care regimen on this tray.
6. Ice Trays: Now, this is the most coolest storage idea. If you have old ice trays lying around, you can store your eyeshadows, small sample bottles, and nail polishes.
7. Coffee Mugs: You can pick up cool and stylish large coffee mugs to store brushes, lipsticks, eyeliners, nail polishes, just about anything.
8. Acrylic Makeup Organizers: Such acrylic organizers are sturdy and can hold a whole lot of makeup, from eyeshadows to lipsticks, everything can be arranged in such acrylic storage shelves.
9. Glass Jars: Rati gave me this idea. You can store all your nail polishes in big glass jars, this way, it would be easy for you to pick which color to wear on a particular day.
10. Magnetic trunks: Check out how Rati organizes her lipsticks in magnetic trunks. Such trunks are big enough to store a lot of lipsticks and you can color code and organize them the way Rati has mentioned in her post here.
How To Store Makeup and Jewellery
How to Store Makeup for your Travel Bag
How I Store My Makeup and Jewelry
Amazing Beauty Benefits of Ice
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer
Too Faced Amazing Face Skin Balancing Foundation Powder