All of us love the young, glowing and spotless skin, don’t we?! And to achieve that, we use so many products. One thing that we cannot change is the natural ageing process. It plays a key role. With time, we all get visible lines on our face. Our environment and lifestyle choices can cause our skin to age prematurely. In these busy lives, where our skin is exposed to so much of dust, pollution and exposure to the sun every day, how do we make sure that our skin remains as young and spotless as we desire? Well, it is not that difficult as you see!
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
So, I have listed 10 simple habits for you, to prevent premature ageing.
10 Bedtime Habits to Prevent Premature Skin Ageing:
1. Remove Makeup: This is the most important step you should not skip before going to bed as it can be a major factor in affecting your skin adversely. You should make sure to remove all your makeup thoroughly every night else it can clog your pores, cause pimples or acne and can damage your skin. Therefore, cleanse your skin well, make sure you have cleaned every bit of the makeup and follow up with a moisturiser before you hit the sack.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
2. Use a Toner: To maintain the pH balance of your skin and to keep it free from all kinds of bacteria and germs, clean it with a good quality toner. Choose a toner carefully according to your skin type. Use it to wipe your face at bedtime for clean and hydrated skin.
3. Use an Eye Cream: The area around your eyes can be the first to show signs of ageing. So, make sure to invest in a good eye cream to take proper care of your eyes. Apply some eye cream every night around your eyes to hydrate and keep the skin soft, thus preventing and reducing wrinkles and puffiness around your eyes.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
4. Use Silk Pillow Cases: I bet you didn’t know this! Using silk pillow cases can help in preventing the wrinkles as cotton pillow cases can be harsh on the skin.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
5. Use a Humidifier: Using a humidifier in the bedroom at night can prevent the drying and cracking of dry skin as the humidifier can help to keep the skin well moisturised.
6. Use a Hand Cream: Adapt to a habit of applying a hand cream to wake up with soft and pretty hands in the morning as our hands are always at the receiving end throughout the day and the skin on the hands can age faster. So, wash your hands with warm water and follow up with a hand cream every night.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
7. Pin-Up your Hair: Make sure your hair is pinned up or tied up while you sleep. This will not only prevent your hair from tangling but will also save your skin from acne and pimples which can be caused due to the dirt and oils in your hair.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
8. Pamper Your Feet: Before going to bed, wash your feet well, pat them dry and apply some petroleum jelly or any moisturising cream. Massage your feet well and concentrate more on the rough skin on the feet to wake up to a soft and healthy feet.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
9. Brush Your Teeth: Brushing your teeth before going to bed should be a must for children and adults also. This will help in preventing the germs, cavities causing bacteria and get rid of bad breath in the morning.
10. Beauty Sleep: Make sure to get about 7-8 hours of sound sleep every single night to stimulate growth and rejuvenation of skin cells. This can help prevent wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines. Hence, You wake up every morning looking fresh and youthful.
6 Benefits of Water Intake Before Bedtime
Bedtime Drinks for Weight Loss
10 Simple Everyday Habits That’ll Badly Damage Your Skin in The Long Run
10 Habits That Age Your Skin Faster
10 Everyday Habits that Contribute to Dark Circles
How to Prevent Premature Aging
Lotus Herbals YOUTHRx Active Anti-Ageing Exfoliator
Garnier Wrinkle Lift Anti-Ageing Cream
Lotus Herbals YOUTHRx Anti Ageing Transforming Crème
20 Best Anti-Ageing Creams Available in India