I am back with another eye makeup. This time, I am going to show you a real quick eye makeup for all you busy girls there who don’t have much time to go for the detailed eye makeup looks.
Have a look at what I am going to show you:
Step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the above look:
1. Prime your eyelids with an eye shadow base.
2. Apply black eye pencil or kajal all over your eyelid. Use an eye pencil which doesn’t set too fast as it will be a little difficult when you try to smudge this in the next step.
3. Now, smudge the kajal and soften it a bit. Makes sure it still looks opaque, apply more kajal if needed and smudge it.
4. Next, apply black eyeshadow over the kajal (marked 1 on the palette).
5. Now, apply dark grey eye shadow (marked 2 on the palette) and apply this in the crease and blend it with the eye shadow applied in the step above (refer image marked 4 and 5).
6. Apply kajal or black eye liner on your upper (tightline) and lower waterline. (Refer image marked 6). Also apply kajal on the outer half of your lower lash line.
7. Next, smudge the kajal applied on your lower lash line (refer image marked 7).
8. Now, apply dark brown eye shadow (marked 3 on the Artistry eye shadow quad) in the outer corner of your eye. This is to deepen the outer corner and create some gradation and smokey effect. Applying brown eye shadow also reduces the overall stark effect of the black eye shadow. If you are comfortable with the overall black eye shadow you can skip this step.
9. Highlight your brow bone. I have used a slightly shimmery eye shadow (marked 4 on the eye shadow palette) for the same as the overall look is quite matte. I have used the same eye shadow in the inner corner of my eyes.
I have skipped eyeliner on the upper lash line and mascara as the look was quite dramatic without it too.
10. Fill in your eye brows, curl your lashes and you are good to go.It’s an easy look to achieve and hope you like it.
Thank you gals 🙂
L’Oreal Paris Smooth Intense 1 Minute Caring Mask
Pantene 3 Minute Miracle
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Fuchsia Aquamarine Cobalt Blue Eye Makeup in 5 Simple Steps
Quick & Easy Eye Makeup Tutorial: Pink & Black
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
MaxFactor Lipfinity Lip Color – Sultry
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sultry Sable
Sultry Silver Smokey Eyes Tutorial
Revlon Colorstay 12 hour Eye Shadow Quad In Sultry Smoke
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Shimmery Brown and Matte Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Diwali Blue Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Dark Green and Duochrome Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial