This post is all about ways you can get pretty feet in just 10 minutes, while staying at home. A majority of us are guilty our feet due to lack of time, but it’s time we take out just 10 minutes in a week to pamper the feet to heal cracks and turn them soft and smooth.
What You Need :
- 1 Bucket Filled With Hot Water.
- 1 Pair of Hydro Moisturizing Socks.
- The Body Shop No More Rough Stuff Pumice Stone.
- The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue.
What To Do:
1) Firstly, fill a tub/bucket with hot water so that it softens even the hardest or hard skin.
2) Soak your feet in the water for 5 minutes (you can put bath salts or a moisturizing shower gel in the water).
3) After you’re done soaking your feet, take them out and wipe your legs with a soft cloth.
4) Apply the Peppermint cream on your dry, cracked heels, the ball of your foot and on the toes.
5) After applying the cream properly, take the pumice stone and start scrubbing (but not like a mad person 😛 ).
6) Start scrubbing your heels first and as you notice the roughness fading, scrub the ball of the foot and inner toes now.
7) When you’re done, dip your leg in the bucket and repeat the same steps with the other leg. 🙂
8) We’re almost done now! After both your legs are soaked and cleaned, wipe your feet again with a soft cloth and apply a little amount of the Peppermint cream on your feet.
9) Cover your feet after applying the cream with socks and let them be.
10) Now you’re done! After you remove your socks, you’ll find your feet to be smooth, soft and pretty. 😀
This is great for people (like me) with callouses and dry cracked heels. It’s okay if you don’t have time to wear the socks because if you notice, your feet will already feel smooth and look pretty. 🙂
Hope you try this out and it works for you as well as it did for me. 😀
Thanks for reading, take care. :*
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Body Butter for Baby Soft Skin
How To Smooth Rough Feet: Ask IMBB
Easy Foot Care Tips for Happy Feet
Paraffin Wax Treatment for Hands & Feet
Do-It-Yourself Facial in 10 Minutes
DIY 10 Minutes Hand and Nail Care at Home
Listerine and Vinegar Foot Soak For Cracked Feet
Foot Mask For Soft Feet: Do It Yourself
20 Best Arabic Mehandi Designs For Hands and Feet
Best Nail Paint Color for Feet : ask IMBB
How to Select the Right Heels for Your Feet
How To Treat Sweaty And Smelly Feet
4 thoughts on “10 Minutes to Soft, Smooth and Pretty Feet”
I haven’t had a foot soak in a while, I’m so in need of this. Thanks so much for sharing Shamail 🙂
This is just what I needed. Gonna try it tonight itself. 🙂
I usually do the routine but i was looking for a good pumice stone..TBS one is good then i’m gonna invest in it..
Yes it’s great!! Works very well and isn’t expensive either 🙂