WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
You think you do not have enough eyelashes to flutter and bat like a diva? Don’t worry, we are here to help you out. We have collected some awesome tips that would help your eyelashes grow thicker and longer and most of them are home remedies – no voluminous mascara, fake eyelashes, or lash extensions. Let’s get directly to the tips now:
1. Castor oil and vitamin E: Mix equal quantities (or drops of) of vitamin E and castor oil in a bottle. Shake well and apply this mixture to the base of your eyelashes every night. Do this religiously and you would see the difference in the length and density of your lashes.
2. Lemon-infused oil: Make a lemon-infused castor oil concoction by dipping lemon peel in a little quantity of castor oil. Allow it to stand for 15 days and after that, apply it to the base of your eyelashes every night.
3. Lavender and coconut oil: Lavender oil and coconut oil both promote hair growth. In 1 tbsp of coconut oil, add 4 drops of lavender essential oil. Mix well and apply on the base of your eyelashes and leave overnight. Wash off in the morning. If you have sensitive eyes, do confirm with your doctor whether you can use it on your eyes.
4. Shea butter and vitamin E: You can find raw shea butter at organic stores or online. In one tbsp of shea butter, squeeze in 3 or 4 vitamin E capsules. Warm it up a bit and apply on the base of your eyelashes before you hit the bed.
5. Vaseline: It is believed that Vaseline aids in hair growth. Dab a little Vaseline and leave it overnight. Vaseline will also moisturize your eyelids.
6. Honey and olive oil: In one tbsp honey, add a few drops of olive oil. Shake this mixture well and apply on the base of your eyelashes.
7. Aloe vera gel, castor oil, and vitamin E: Mix a few drops of castor oil in a bit of organic aloe vera gel and a few drops of vitamin E. Store this mixture in a dry container and apply it every night.
8. Sweet almond oil, castor oil, vitamin E: I can count numerous benefits of sweet almond oil, but since we are talking about eyelashes; let me tell you that in combination with a few drops of vitamin E and castor oil, it works amazingly to lengthen and thicken your eyelashes.
9. Latisse Solution: This is an ophthalmic solution and you would definitely need to consult a doctor and get it prescribed by him/her because side effects are reported. This solution is prescribed by the doctors to treat hypotrichosis or to those people who have sparse lashes and to grow eyelashes longer and thicker.
10. Castor oil, avocado oil, coconut oil, almond oil, vitamin E: People vouch that this potion works like magic in growing out eyelashes longer and thicker. Try it for yourself by mixing in equal quantities of all the above ingredients and storing it in a tube and apply it to your lashes with a clean and dry wand.
These were tips from us, please do add in the comments if you know more eyelash growth boosters 🙂
How To Make Lips Pink Naturally
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
How To Make Hair Silky
How to Make Eyeshadow Stay Longer
Best Fake Eyelashes Available in India
How to Get Longer Eyelashes
How To Grow Long Eyelashes With Castor Oil: DIY
How to Grow Eyelashes Longer
How to Apply Fake Eyelashes
How To Grow Longer and Thicker Eyelashes