WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Nisha Negi
I finally decide to take a break from my work and visit my family in Delhi, which is burning hot BTW. While packing my stuff, I found the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in White lying in my vanity. I remember buying it last year and not using it. I finally realised it is time I make full use out of it before it expires. After all it is hard earned money. I found out few easy ways to employ the white eyeliner in my beauty routine. So, if you also bought white eyeliner pencil and never dared to use it, keep reading.
1. The White Wing: Nothing is sexier than the perfect winged eye. It is chic and elegant. Why not try it with some twist this summer. Sport that perfect winged eye but with white eyeliner this time.
2. Double up the layers: Line your eyes with the blackest liquid or gel liner in your kitty and layer it up with the white eyeliner. The shimmer of the white liner gives an amazing illusion of the eye shadow and totally stands out.
3. The Dual Cat Eye: Make a perfect wing on the upper lash line using a black liner. Follow the trace and line your lower lash line with white liner to create a dual cat eye.
4. Brighten it Up: The white eyeliner pencil works as a great highlighter for the inner corner of the eyes. Apply it to the inner corner of your eyes and smudge it with the help of your ring finger. It would instantly brighten your eyes up and give you a more awake look.
5. The Katy Perry Style: Katy Perry looked stunning when she appeared with this ‘sandwiched wing (as I call it)’. To recreate this, firstly line your upper lash line with black liquid liner. Apply the white liner just above it following its trace. Finish it off by applying a coloured liner on the top.
6. The Basic Line: You can use the white liner to line your lower waterline to go with bright red lips. If you are a fan of Scarlett Johannson, you would know how much she loves this trick. No wonder she always looks so fresh.
7. Eye Shadow Base: You can use the white liner on your eyelids before applying any coloured matte eye shadow. The white base brings the best of the colour and makes your lids look brighter. It also helps in making the shadow last longer and bring the original colour of the shadow.
8. The Rihanna style: Go all out! Line your inner, upper and lower waterlines with black kohl. Use the shimmery white eye pencil to trace the edges of your eyes along the lash lines. Smudge it a little to fade the sharpness. It would make your eyeballs stand out and certainly looks gorgeous.
9. Brow Bone Highlighter: Swipe the white liner under your brows and smudge it. It shapes up the brows and you look amazing in pictures.
10. Make those lips look fuller: Apply the white shade on your cupids bow and below your lower lip. Blend it with your fingers making sure there is no white line. It gives your lips a 3D effect and makes your lip look more tempting.
11. Lip Liner: If you ever run out of your lip liner try this trick. Use your white eyeliner pencil as a lip base. Apply it on your lips and blend it properly. It serves as a lip liner. It makes your lipstick stay longer and also helps in making the colour not bleed.
I am sure the list does not end here. If you find any other uses of it please do share with fellow IMBBians. Also if you recreate any of these please share. 🙂
11 Last-Minute Makeup and Beauty Tricks
11 Lakme 9 to 5 Reinvent Lip Color Review and Swatches
11 Elle 18 Lipsticks with Coordinating Eye Makeup
Different Ways to Wear Kurti and Leggings
Best Ways to Exfoliate Acne-Prone Skin
Ways to Make Your Lip Gloss Last Longer
10 Ways To Make Your Eyelashes 5 Times Longer and Thicker
The Best Ways to Use Beautifying Oils
5 Amazing Ways To Use Green Tea Bags On Your Skin
Faces Eye Pencil in White Review
Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in White Review
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil – White Pearl Review
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner Pencil – 08 Rose Fantaisiste
Coloressence Premium Shades – White Eye Pencil Review
Image Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.