Hope you all are enjoying!
May I know your age? I know this is a very offensive question to ask a woman! But knowing your age and following skin care habits according to that is very essential. The texture and quality of our skin keeps changing. Similarly, we should change our products depending on our skin’s requirements at a particular age. The routine that you follow in your twenties will be completely different from what you are going to follow in your thirties!
Our skin also ages along with our body and requires special healing and nurturing after the age of 30. We already start preparing our skin for the future when we are in our twenties. Now is the time to take those steps forward. Today, I am going to share some tips that will help you take care of yourself with minimal efforts along with some product recommendations. So. let’s begin!
Skin Care Tips:
• This is the time when your complexion starts to look dull due to growing age and exposure to sun. Exfoliation is really important now. Use mild scrubs to take off dead skin and mild tan.
• Keep yourself and your skin hydrated. Gulp down fluids like anything including water, fresh juices and green teas.
• Don’t forget your night cream as it helps replenishing the cells and you wake up to a fresher and more youthful skin in the morning.
• Follow a good CTM routine both during the day and night time. Include cleansers containing Alpha Hydroxy Acids for cell renewal.
• Use a good eye cream both during day and night time for extra hydration and for diminishing fine lines.
• Using an antioxidant rich moisturizer will be a good idea. Serums rich in Vitamin C help in fighting off free radicals that accelerate wrinkles.
• Use a good sunscreen every time you step out of the house. Choose an SPF of at least 30.
• Retinol rich creams should be included at night time as they help in fighting the signs of ageing.
• Be regular with your facials. They help in relaxation as well as in cleaning off the dead skin. Also, they rejuvenate the skin.
• Include lots of green veggies and fresh fruits into your diet and exercise regularly. Keep stress and anxiety at bay as they affect your skin adversely.
• Do not miss your regular vitamin supplements and doctor visits. Keep checking your thyroid and sugar levels at certain intervals to stay fit and beautiful.
Some Product Recommendations:
I hope these tips will come handy while taking care of your skin.
The Best Skin Care Tips for Teenagers + Product Recommendations
Faces Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon in 12 Midnight Rose
7 Post-Wedding Skin Care Tips to Keep the Glow Alive Even After The Wedding Blues!
9 Winter Skin Care Tips You Cannot Afford to Miss
Rose Water Skin Care Tips and Ideas
8 Sunscreen Tips That’ll Boost Your Skincare Regimen
Causes of Acne in Different Ages and Cover-Up Tips
Beauty Tips to Follow in Your 30s
L’Oreal Skin Perfect Anti-Fine Lines + Whitening 30+ Cream