Have a happy New Year. With New Year, come New Year’s resolutions. Have you thought about yours apart from the weight loss one? 😛 If not, then go through this list below. You will definitely find some inspirations.
1. You are going to wish your near and dear ones on New Year’s right? Let’s make a change, instead of messaging (I know you were going to message) call them!
2. If you have been living a sedentary life until now, start by making a small change like taking half an hour out for brisk walking every day.
3. De-clutter your life in every sense of the word. Donate the clothes that you know you are never going to wear. Chuck those people out of your life who spread negativity in your life.
4. Get those tests done that make sure you are in your healthiest state. Start by having a pelvic exam. Always remember prevention is always better than cure.
5. Learn to do at least 4-5 different hairstyles. Your hair is your crowning glory.
6. I know that lippie you brought 3 years ago is very expensive and you still use it sometimes. Please throw it away. In fact raid your vanity and throw away any cosmetic that is well beyond its expiry date. Your skin is definitely more precious than a few thousands.
7. Make a sleep schedule and stick with it. Try to sleep a little earlier than your usual time and start waking up half an hour earlier too. Start by making small changes. A good night’s sleep can do wonders for your skin and health.
8. Start a hobby. It could be anything from painting, scrapbook making to teaching underprivileged kids. Try to devote a fixed time everyday to your hobby. You will be a happy soul at the end of the day.
9. Save money. This is important. We all reward ourselves from time to time because of all the hard work that we do on a daily basis. Don’t stop that but at least start saving some money for the rainy day.
10. Vow to meet your friends each and every month no matter what. In today’s cut throat life we hardly make time for our loved ones but these people can make even the gloomiest of days seem bright!
11. Make connections with the real world and stop spending so much time in the virtual world. Facebook, Whatsapp or Instagram; they are all great but nothing can replace a loved one’s hug!
12. If you have been thinking of switching careers, dumping boyfriend or travelling to a new city, then 2016 is the year to do it. Let go off all the things that hold you back and just go for what your heart wants.
13. Drink more water and eat at least 2 different fruits every day. Never skip them.
14. Start a journal and jot something down in it every day. It could be as mundane as “I watched scandal today”. Writing and maintaining a journal could be a great way to look back and see what we have achieved so far and how far do we have to go.
15. And lastly…smile more! Spread some love in the world.
Essence 15 Coral Mousse The Matt XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss
15 Ways to Detox Your Liver the Natural Way
15 Best Kissproof Lip Colors
Winter Friendly Workout for The New Year
13 Simple Nail Art Ideas for Christmas and New Year Parties
10 Things Every Woman Expects from The Man She Loves
Essential Lingerie Items Every Woman Must Own
10 Types of Bra Every Woman Must Own
Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick – Peach Life
Oxy Life Natural Radiance 5 Crème Bleach