Mascara has the ability to draw attention to your eyes and to make your lashes look beautiful. It makes your eyes stand out. If there is any makeup mistake, it also can be avoided with beautiful, dark, long and curled eyelashes. So here I am sharing 16 fabulous mascara tips that’ll help you achieve best application with your favorite mascara. 🙂
1. If you want longer lashes, go for a good lengthening mascara. To attain fuller lashes, go for a good voluminous one.
2. Go for a waterproof mascara so that it doesn’t smear away even if you are sweating.
3. Don’t pump the wand in and out of the bottle. This pushes air into the bottle which will further dry out the mascara, causing faster clumping and flaking.
4. If you accidentally touch mascara anywhere on your face, dab some makeup remover on an ear bud and clean that spot away without ruining your entire make up.
5. De-clump your mascara by combing through your lashes with a clean toothbrush to avoid any mess.
6. Keep your lashes curled for longer by wiggling the brush back and forth at the base of your lashes. This motion will make the lashes stand out perfect.
7. Apply a thicker coat of mascara at the root of your lashes and a lighter one toward the ends. So that it doesn’t weigh down your lashes.
8. Use back-and-forth motion while moving the wand up to your lashes. This will give your lashes a curled effect. Apply 2-3 coats.
9. Hold the brush at a horizontal angle if you want thick lashes, or turn it vertically for a more natural finish.
10. Heat your eyelash curler with a blow-dryer for a more curled effect which stays for even longer.
11. You can apply baby powder on your lashes in between the coats. It will help the mascara to stick.
12. Always remember to coat both sides of the lashes by looking up and looking down.
13. If you ever forget your eyeliner, worry not ! Swipe your eyeliner brush on the mascara wand. Tada…your eyeliner is ready.
14. Hold the curved side of the spoon underneath your eye when applying mascara on your lower lashes to avoid getting marks on your skin.
15. Dust baby powder over your eyelashes between the first and second coats of mascara to plump up your lashes.
16. Add a few drops of eye solution to a mascara tube to re-wet flaky formula.
I hope these quick and easy tips would help you attain fuller looking lashes without any hassle.
Inglot #16 AMC Lip Pencil
Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 16
Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad – Decadent
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick – Flat Out Fabulous
How to Remove Mascara with Olive Oil and Cotton?
5 Important Makeup Tips for Eyeglass Wearers
L’Oreal False Lash Architect 4 Dimensions Effect Waterproof Mascara
We Bet you Didn’t Know these Tips and Tricks to Lighten The Intimate Areas
Daily Exercises And Tips To Increase The Bust Size