by Sarita S.
Hey Pretty ladies,
Today I’m here to describe the surprising beauty benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar 🙂 . Apple Cider Vinegar is a type of vinegar made from apple. Most people don’t know the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar in their daily life. There are numerous benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonder solution for your skin, hairs, as well as your health. If you may not find the good Apple Cider Vinegar where you live then you can make Apple Cider Vinegar at your home. Just follow these instructions for how to make Apple Cider Vinegar. 🙂
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
How to make Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Filtered water
- A wide-mouth jar
- Cheesecloth (a thin, loosely woven cotton cloth)
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1. Wash apples and then cut into quarters.
2. Keep the apples or scraps rest at room temperature until they turn in brown colour.
3. Put the apple scraps into wide- mouth jar and fill water in the container.
4. Put some honey in the container.
5. Then cover the jar with a cheesecloth.
6. Place the covered jar in a dark and warm place for 6 months.
Beauty Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Teeth Whitening: Apply Apple cider vinegar with your tooth brush direct to your teeth for teeth whitening.
- For Bad Breath: Simply gargle with Apple Cider Vinegar to avoid bad breath.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Use as a Toner: Use Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner for your skin.
- Remove Tan: Take a cotton ball with some Apple Cider Vinegar and apply gently on your skin for removing skin tan. (stay away from eyes as it can cause a burning sensation 🙁 ).
- For Skin Problems: Apple Cider Vinegar is useful in skin problems like red, itchy patches on skin. Simply soak the cotton ball into Apple Cider Vinegar and apply on the affected area.
- Remove Black Spots: Mix Apple Cider Vinegar with honey and bentonite clay. Apply directly to the skin, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse. This homemade face mask can reduce black spots on the skin.
- Prevent Acne: Apply Apple Cider Vinegar on skin with cotton ball to prevent acne.
- Remove Moles: To remove unwanted moles/warts, apply Apple Cider Vinegar directly.
- For Reduce Wrinkles: Apply Apple Cider Vinegar directly to the skin every night and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
- Use as a Deodorant: Simply swipe some Apple Cider Vinegar on your under-arms to fight the odour.
- For Shiny Hairs: To get shiny hairs, take 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with 1 cup of water and apply on hairs after shampoo. Leave for 10 minutes and then rinse.
- For Dandruff: Applying Apple Cider Vinegar on hair can treat dandruff and an itchy scalp.
- Hair Growth: Apple Cider Vinegar encourages hair growth. Mix half cup Apple Cider Vinegar in 1 cup of water and apply on scalp.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- For Tangle Free Hairs: Use Apple Cider Vinegar for tangle free hair.
- For Thick Hairs: Apply Apple Cider Vinegar on hair to make them thick.
- Natural Hair Conditioner: Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural hair conditioner. It nourishes the hair and scalp.
- For Weight Loss: Add 2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar to a glass of warm water and drink daily for weight loss.
Health and Beauty Benefits of Orange
Health and Beauty Benefits of Olive Oil
Beauty Benefits and Uses of Nutmeg
8 Ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair and Skin
Apple Cider Vinegar Review, Uses
Almond Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar Routine To Treat Dull and Damaged Hair
Top 15 Homemade Face Toner Recipes
Lighten your Skin Tone Naturally
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Apple Cider Vinegar: The Beauty Elixir
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe? Ask IMBB
8 Ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hairand Skin
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India