“Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day Happily and let your Ever After work itself out.”
Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
I feel sorry for those girls who’re single right now! Not because of their current relationship status, because I am sure wherever they go, they have to answer, “Beta, when you’re getting married?” and their friends desperately try to hook them up with someone. For some people, being “single” is synonymous with being “lonely”, “sad”. But what they often forget that often a girl’s relationship status is just a matter of her choice and not necessarily implies any emotional turmoil or loneliness. In fact, single girls enjoy and live life normally just like everyone else. A girl’s happiness doesn’t depend on her relationship status.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
So girls let the world know once and for all the perks that you enjoy being single!
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
1) You’re your own boss! Your life is all about you. Your choices, your likes and dislikes. You take your own decisions and you thoroughly enjoy it.
2) You’ve very less regrets in life because again you take your own decisions and you’ve no one to blame for it. But if someone else takes a wrong decision for us, then that leaves a permanent regret mark in our mind.
3) You enjoy plenty of space. With singlehood freedom comes in various sizes and shapes. Basically, all the perks revolve around one thing “freedom” and who doesn’t love freedom? Gandhi Ji gave his life for our freedom!
4) You can take as much time as you want to get ready. Nobody will tell you to hurry up, or make faces!
5) You’re spared from the lectures about “benefits of no makeup” and how your wardrobe is already overflowing with your dresses.
6) One great benefit of being single is you stay with your family.
7) And you eat food cooked by your mom daily, which she serves with lots and lots of love. All your household works are taken care of by your mother while you’re working at office or enjoying with friends.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
8) You don’t care about gaining or losing few pounds and can thoroughly enjoy the junk food. There is no stress in your mind to get that size zero figure for your partner.
9) You save lots of money. Your relationship status is making you rich because you’re not spending on gifts and restaurant bills. There is a wrong assumption that girls don’t spend even a single penny when they’re in relationship but don’t we know the actual truth girls?
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
10) You can go easy on body maintenance regulations. I mean all girls take shower and take care of their body irrespective of their relationship status but single girls can skip few painful experiences now and then like waxing or shaving. You can skip visits to parlor, if you wish.
11) Your mental hard disk is not full with important dates like birthdays and anniversaries!
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
12) You enjoy drama-free life and your engaged friends envy you for that.
13) Your precious time is not wasted in talking for hours over the phone.
14) You can go for clubbing with your guy or girl friends late at night and you’ve a legal license to flirt with any guy you want.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
15) You can make your own travel plans to your favorite place with your favorite people.
16) You can focus all your energy on your own life and on your career. You do not change your plans or mend them for your partner. For example, you can move to a different city for a better job or go abroad for higher studies without feeling bad or guilty about it.
17) Your free time is mostly for your family and that’s a huge perk which you will realize someday.
18) You’ve no worry of being lied to or cheated on. You literally live your life without any fear. The word “fear” doesn’t even exist in your dictionary.
19) You don’t get this “you’ve changed” attitude from your loved ones. In fact, people will not notice even the major changes in you if you’re single but will not forgive you if you make a slight change in yourself when you’re in relationship.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
20) You’ve learned to enjoy your own company. This is one the best gift that you can ever give to yourself. When you enjoy your own company then who you’re and what you’re looking for become very clear in your mind. You know yourself very well more than anybody else in the world. And you don’t find it hard to figure out what is good or bad for you.
21) Your relationship status has taught you to handle everything single handedly and you feel confident, strong and independent in whatever you do.
10 Beauty Secrets We All Must Steal from Glamorous Women
Easy Diet Tips For Lazy Women
Top 10 Brands for Women’s Watches
Easy Grooming Tips For Women
Beauty and Skin Care Tips for Pregnant Women
Top 10 Ridiculous Things Women do to Look Good
Why Do Women Dress Up?
10 Best Perfumes For Women
Beauty Secrets of Arabian Women