Relationships are about give and take and trust me when I say this, men are the most complex creatures and the world says we are! Well, the world couldn’t be more wrong about it. Here are few things that a girl should know about love, relationships and men!
1. You won’t most likely find your prince charming right away! It will take a lot of time and lots of heartbreaks before you find him.
2. Remember, flirting is not just a man’s prerogative. A bit of harmless flirting is not bad for you and you needn’t feel guilty about it too.
3. Never put your friends on the back burner for a man, no matter how much in love you are! Your girl gang will fulfill you in ways a man can’t.
4. If you feel your gut instincts are telling you that your guy is cheating on you then by all means act upon it. It will be so much better for your peace of mind in the long run.
5. Don’t ever settle in your life and in relationships just because you feel you are getting older. Settling won’t get you anywhere in your life.
6. Never apologize for who you are! You might come across a man who will judge you and your ways, but in no way give someone liberty to make you feel bad for who you are.
7. Never go to bed angry, it is just not good for your well-being. If you feel something is bothering you then resolve that issue before going to bed.
8. It is completely OK to put your needs first. You don’t need to apologise for that.
9. Sometimes, it is alright to give your guy a second chance for something that he did. But also remember that not all guys deserve second chances.
10. People change and adapt to each other in relationships and it is fine but do not lose yourself in the process.
11. If someone calls you picky, embrace it. Picky is a very good thing.
12. You can have crushes when you’re in love with your partner. As long as you are not acting on it, you will be OK.
13. If you doubt your relationship and your man, recap and remember how you fell in love in the first place.
14. Date nights become all the more important after you get married and have kids. Try not to cancel them.
15. Appreciate the little things your partner does for you. They will go a long way in your relationship.
16. You don’t necessarily need to know how to cook but it is good for your own well being and people around you, if you do!
17. Don’t be an over pleaser in your relationship. If you are giving too much and receiving too less then chances are high that it will end in disappointment from your side.
18. Men like a bit of chase so do not give in your whole self in the beginning.
19. You will get over that man who you thought would last forever. There will be lot of tears, oodles of drama and few rebound relationships but you will get there.
20. If you feel that you are competing for your man’s affection with another woman then let her win the game and you move away. It is just not worth it.
21. Never revolve your life around a man. No matter how much he wants you around, maintain some distance and do your own things every once in a while.
22. Do not worry about your biological clock ticking away; your body is not a bomb that is ticking away.
23. You don’t have to look like a model to be happy and confident. Just take very good care of your relationship, no matter in which phase of life you are in!
Don’t Say “Yes” to A Relationship if He Lacks These 5 Essential Traits
Signs of Abusive Relationship
Things You Should Accept If You Want a Stable and Happy Relationship
10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Work
Does Age Difference Matter in a Relationship or Marriage
Should You Tell Your Partner About Your Past Relationships?
8 Signs Your Relationship Deserves a Second Chance!
The Key to a Healthy Relationship: 3 Things to Keep in Mind