Smooth glowing and supple skin, isn’t that what we all want? With winter comes dryness and dullness, and you need to take special care of your skin during the colder months. Exfoliation is an essential part of our beauty routine. Normal exfoliators slough off the dead cells, but make skin dry and stretchy. In today’s post, I will share with you 3 body polisher recipes which will give you glowy skin sans the dryness. What’s more, you may even skip the moisturizer right after. Let’s get started.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
1. Almond-Milk Body Scrub: Milk has lactic acid and works to remove dead skin cells while the almond powder or meal softens skin. The clay is well known to be fantastic for oil absorption, removal of impurities and skin detox. Together they make a great combo for keeping winter dullness at bay.
You will need:
• 1 cup of almond meal, finely ground
• 1 cup bentonite clay, or multani mitti
• 1/4 cup whole milk powder or low-fat milk
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Procedure: Mix ingredients together into a not-so-smooth paste and apply on your body. Rub gently and wash off.
2. Sweet Almond Softening Polisher: This hydrating polisher cleans, scrubs and reveals replenished skin. You can find the visible difference right from the first time you use it. Weekly usage gives best results. Sugar is a powerful exfoliant; the oils impart softness and glow. Essential oils lift you moods and aid in better circulation while Vitamin E combats dryness.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
You will need:
• 1 cup sugar (plain sugar or brown sugar)
• 1/2 cup sweet almond oil/coconut oil
• Vitamin E capsules
• 4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil (can be skipped)
Procedure: Mix these ingredients together. The consistency should be nor too runny, neither very thick. Apply and massage in circular motions. Wash off.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
3. Oil-Sea Salt Polisher: This homemade recipe has been endorsed by Cate Blanchett herself, who loves it for its invigorating and nourishing qualities. Salt cleanses skin, and aids in cell renewal while oils impart the radiance you get. Lemon juice de-tans your skin and makes it brighter.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
You will need:
• Sea salt/table salt
• Coconut oil/almond oil/apricot oil
• Lemon juice
Procedure: Mix ingredients in the required quantities, taking care not to add too much lemon juice. You can even store this mixture for a fortnight.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
My Rock Solid Winter Skin Care Routine
DIY : Winter Care Body Scrub for Extra Nourishment
3 Body Pampering Routines for the Winter with Cinnamon
7 Easy Tips to Get Radiant Skin This Winter
8 Easy Tips to Winter-Proof Your Makeup Routine
Tie Your Scarves in These 6 Classy Ways This Winter
6 Stunning Ways to Wear Fringe Fashion this Winter + Celeb Inspiration
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips