Hello my loves,
Hope everyone is well.
All of us spend a fortune on expensive products and salons to look gorgeous; however, we can get the same results with some home remedies. Yes my loves, let’s get natural by using kitchen ingredients and come up with an entirely new beauty regimen for your skin!
1. Chapped Lips: One of the most common problems that we all face no matter how much lip balm we apply, the effects don’t last long. So let’s not waste money on those products and make our very own hydrating lip balm.
• Mix olive oil and sugar and apply before you put your lipstick on. The more you use this mixture on your lips the softer your lips get. Don’t believe me? Give it a try immediately!
• A mixture of honey, cocoa powder and sugar is another thing that will give you glossy and shiny lips. Wash it off after ten minutes!
• Milk cream is another ingredient that will give you soft lips. Apply it with the help of your fingers and then wipe if off gently using a cotton pad soaked in lukewarm water.
2. Extremely Dry Skin: The cold weather is one of the biggest contributors to dry skin, no cream or lotion helps for a longer time and you need reapplication. If this is your skin concern, don’t worry, we have some beauty fixes for you…
• Mash a raw banana with its peel and slather the mask on your face evenly. Banana is a fruit that comprises of essential minerals, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which work great on dry skin. In case the mask does not work for you, just rub the peel on your face to ease of any irritation or itchiness. Doing this will help in making your skin smooth and soft.
• Your regular body oil can also be a good beauty fix for dry skin. Put it in a spray bottle and keep spritzing it on your face from time to time. When you wash your face, you will notice that your skin is unbelievably soft and smooth.
3. Puffy Eyes: This is a problem that not all us tend to face, but people who face it are really concerned about it, read further to know what you can do about this skin woe.
• Green tea is a great way to combat eye puffiness, all you need to do is place cotton pads soaked in green tea that has been in the fridge for about an hour over your eyes. Green tea consists of tannin and antioxidants that soothe inflammation.
• Place potato slices or cotton pads soaked in chilled milk to get rid of puffy eyes. The effects off all these three remedies are the same, start using them and you’ll never have puffy eyes again.
4. Zits uncalled for: Girls hate zits, especially the ones that pop out of nowhere. There are creams in the market that claim to work, but they don’t..so let’s use some natural treatments to get rid of that ugly zit.
• Honey is one of the best things that you can use when you have an unwelcomed zit, because it is full of essential antibiotics which speed the healing process. Dip a cotton round soaked in honey and put it on and around the pimple for about 30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
• Ice is another wonder remedy that you can use when you have a zit. The clogged pores get frozen when you apply it to your face and removes dirt and enhances circulation. Use ice cubes wrapped in hankies for good results because using them directly on your face may cause cold burns to your face!
That’s all for now!
Home Remedies to Whiten Hands and Legs
Home Remedies for Menstruation Problems
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
5 Natural Remedies to Reduce Pores on Face
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Anti Aging Skin Home Remedies