Marrying your childhood sweetheart is the stuff that Hindi movies are made of and when our Bollywood celebrities choose to marry their childhood sweethearts, their fans swoon at the real life love story. Of course, some crazy fans are heartbroken. But who doesn’t like mushy story where childhood love blossoms into marriage. It makes the star a real life hero because money and fame has not altered him. But not everything is hunky dory for the star and the spouse post marriage. The “happily ever after” dream can be rudely shattered in the gossip hungry corridors of Bollywood.
Being an object of adulation has a flipside too. The innumerable link-ups with co-stars are bound to upset the apple cart once in a while at home. Explanations and denials do put a strain on the relationship. The more popular the star, the busier he is, the lesser time he has with the family which is bound to worsen the situation. But whoever said that success is an easy path? the difficulties are the fun part, once you cross them and look back, they are memories made forever! Being attracted to a gorgeous co-star is also a huge possibility and the hawk like eyes of the media is ready to pick on the slightest hint. But then what good is the film world without some juicy gossip. Don’t we all love to see the flip side of the larger than life heroes? To know that they are as flesh and blood as we are?
Here are 5 bollywood celebrities who married their childhood sweethearts!
1. Hrithik Roshan and Sussanne Roshan: They have been known to be the best-looking couple who are deeply in love. Right from their PDA to their matching-tatoos, they looked perfect together. While Sussanne claims that they knew each other since they were kids, Hrithik says that he fell in love with the beauty at a traffic signal. wow! Such is romance!! Hrithik, the insanely handsome man broke a million hearts after he got married to his love in 2000. Though 2013 didn’t prove to be very good with them parting ways, but still, this couple will always be our favorite.
2. Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan: King Khan who is the king of romance fell in love with Gauri chibber at just a glance. yes, it was love at first sight! Belonging to different communities, it was difficult for them to convince the families, but their love conquered it all when they got married in 1991. Their love is still going strong and the “oh-so-in-love” couple have been an inspiration to many others too.
3. Imran Khan and Avantika Malik: The couple started dating when Imran was just 19. The chocolate boy was awestruck by Avantika and knew that he could not spend his life with anyone else. The Khan boy couldn’t actually wait to make his soulmate his wife and he finally proposed to her which led to their marriage in 2011.
4. Ayushmann Khurana and Tahira: They’ve known each other since forever an have literally been grown up together. their families knew each other and their love was never hidden. the lovely couple got hitched in 2011 just before his superhit debut Vicky Donor. They still look they fell in love just yesterday, fresh as ever!
5. Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Dutt: In this tale, Ayesha fell in love with Jackie when she was in school. His career was not that great at that time but when he met his lady at the record store he knew it was meant to be. they got hitched in 1987 after dating for a couple of years. Their love is still so strong, love is forever? IT IS!
10 Dazzling Magazine Cover Pics of Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai’s Lipstick Shade at Cannes 2014 Red Carpet: Ask IMBB
Aishwarya Rai’s Earring Collection
Aishwarya Rai Bachhan Makeup at Oscars 2011
Aishwarya Rai Makeup at Cannes
Aishwarya Rai’s Cannes Inspired Makeup Tutorial
Bollywood Actresses in Anarkali
Bollywood Actresses in Tarun Tahiliani Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Shehla Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Naeem Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Kanjivaram Silk Sarees
Bollywood Actresses in Sabyasachi Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Designer Neeta Lulla Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Manish Malhotra Outfits
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags