WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Ginger is an essential spice for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. However, along with enhancing the taste of food, ginger has multiple health benefits. It is known for its weight loss and detox properties. In this post, I will discuss 5 health benefits of ginger that will help you to have a fit and fabulous body.
1. Helps to Improve Metabolism: Ginger contains multiple minerals like chromium, magnesium, zinc etc., which boosts metabolism and boosts digestion. Many people suffer from indigestion problems which disturb their eating habits and accumulate toxin in their bodies. Ginger helps in removing the extra waste and toxin by clearing the bowel and thus helps in shedding weight.
2. Lowers Cholesterol: High cholesterol has connection with obesity and can lead to severe heart diseases. Ginger is a known agent for reducing cholesterol level in our body. It helps to increase average body temperature, allows blood to flow freely through the vessels and prevents the bad cholesterol from clogging them.
3. Suppresses Appetite: If you want to lose weight and want to stop snacking in-between meals, then ginger tea is an excellent option to reduce the appetite. Ginger induces norepinephrine and dopamine hormones that help to tone down the hunger signal. It specifically helps you to complete the intermittent fasting stages properly.
4. Helps in Weight Loss: Recent scientific studies show the direct effect of ginger on weight loss. Continuous intake of ginger water or tea for a month will definitely help you to reduce the belly fat and also some weight. However, it is diuretic and can dehydrate you. While getting rid of the bloating and water weight is great, being dehydrated can be problematic. So, make sure to drink a glass of plain water for every cup of ginger tea.
5. Toxin Removal Ginger removes all harmful toxins form the body by removing the free radicals. It is a rich source of antioxidants. It also helps to reduce inflammations and thus reduces joint pains.
Ginger Infused Drinks
1. Ginger Tea: This is a very easy drink to make. Add shredded ginger in a glass of water and boil it for around 5 minutes. The ginger juice will be infused in the water and your tea will be ready. You can drink it in the morning or make a larger amount and sip it throughout the day.
2. Ginger Detox Drink: You can have a detox day once every week. Follow your normal diet except the carbs throughout the day. Make a litre of detox water on the night before and sip it throughout the day. To make the detox water, add one whole sliced cucumber, sliced ginger, lemon slices and mint leaves. Keep it in the fridge overnight and it will be ready by the next morning.
3. Have it As it is: If you are super busy and lazy, you can chew some sliced ginger in the morning without making the tea. But, make sure to drink a glass of water (preferably warm) after that and your body will receive the goodness of ginger.
9 Amazing Beauty Benefits of Ginger for Skin and Hair
5 Refreshing Homemade Beauty Recipes with Ginger
DIY Coconut Oil and Ginger Body Scrub for Super Smooth Skin
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Healthy Juices for Flawless Skin and Gorgeous Hair
5 Magical Drinks For Detox and Guaranteed Weight Loss Before The Festive Season
10 Golden Rules to Weight Loss
Bollywood Actresses Who Have Had Dramatic Weight Loss
Weight Loss WIth Fruit Diet
How to Incorporate an Alkaline Diet in your Lifestyle
5 Ways To Incorporate Green Tea In Your Diet