I think pinks and corals are my favourite shades when it comes to lipsticks. So I thought I’d share the ones that I’d always repurchase and that I use the most. 🙂
l-r MAC impassioned, MAC Mehr, MAC Cosmo, Maybelline Fuchsia Forever, MAC Girl About Town, Chanel L’Exuberante
I have shown 6 in the pic above but two of them are pretty interchangeable.
1. MAC Impassioned : It is one of the nicest and brightest coral pink lipsticks I have come across. Always have to have in my kitty.
2. MAC Mehr and MAC Cosmo : Cosmo has been my favourite lipstick ever since the time I started purchasing MAC products back in 2011. And then Mickey Contractor launched Mehr, which is super close to cosmo just a tad bit pinker. So these two are interchangeable I love both of these A LOT. If I am wearing kohl eyes, there is a high possibility that I’d have paired cosmo or mehr to balance out the look. They look fab with lots of pink blush as well.
3. Maybelline 14 Hour Lipstick Fuchsia Forever : It’s one of the nicest fresh pink lipsticks that I have come across. Plus it stays on so long. I truly enjoy using it. 🙂
4. MAC Girl About Town : Prettiest fuchsia pink. Love it!
5. Chanel Rouge Allure L’Exuberante : More than the gorgeous pink shade of this lipstick, I like it more for that velvetty matte texture of this.
MAC impassioned, MAC Mehr, MAC Cosmo, Maybelline Fuchsia Forever, MAC Girl About Town, Chanel Lipstick