Skin type : normal to dry
Hi Everyone, 🙂
This is more of my currently loving post. I finished using these products completely during this 20 day long trip. These makeup and skincare products go high in my recommendation list. These have been excellent travel partners and I would definitley be repurchasing these. 🙂
So here’s my list.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength reducing concentrate : I absooolutely loved using this serum by Kiehl’s. I find it weird to apply because its texture is different from any other serum I have used before but it has only done good to my skin. Love it!
- Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil : I used it till the last drop. You can read a detailed post on this oil HERE.
- Bioderma Face Cleanser : I carried it in a 100 ml spray bottle and already have a backup of this at home. Cannot do without this one at all. Best makeup removing water ever.
- Ananda Rose Body Oil : I always carry a bottle of body oil with me because with changing temperatures and continuous flying my dry body skin refuses to work just with body lotions. I tried this body oil by Ananda and absolutely enjoyed using it. The smell of roses was really calming. Highly recommend it.
- Forest Essentials Sanjeevani Beauty Elixir : I used it both day and night as well as in flights. This was a new jar I had purchased before travelling. Well, finished using it. What more do I say.
A lot of my current Holy Grails you can say! 🙂 What are your current holy grails at the moment? 🙂