Hi Everyone, 🙂
Hope you guys are having a great weekend. 🙂 There are some makeup tools that I use everyday for my makeup. One of them is this fabulous fluffy eye shadow brush. I have two of them and I wouldn’t mind one more.
Here are 5 ways I use this eyeshadow brush. If you have more uses of this brush, please do share. 🙂
- Concealer : This is by far my favourite brush for concealer application. It blends away the concealer seamlessly and puts minimal pressure on your delicate under eye area.
- Highlighter : This trick was shared with me by a MAC makeup artist. It is a super excellent brush for highlighting the high points of your cheeks and your nose. Because this brush is not as thick as your regular blush brush, it gives a very precise application. If you are using a liquid highlighter, you can blend that also away with this magica eye shadow brush. 🙂
- Nose Contouring : Self Explanatory . Excellent for contouring the nose.
- Eye shadow Application : Sometimes I like just a wash of color all over the lid and this brush works just amazingly well to give that sheer wash of color all over the lid.
- Eye Shadow Blender : This is the main purpose of this brush but you know, who does not love multi tasking? 😉 It blends in the eyeshadows most effortlessly. But if you have small eyes, this may not be the best eye shadow blending brush. Try MAC 217 tapered eye shadow brush.
MAC Brush Cleanser Review, Usage
MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush Review, Photos
MAC 219 Brush vs Sigma E30 brush
Inglot Eyeshadow #473
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow – Eternal Gold
NYX Natural Eyeshadow Palette Review
101 MAC Eye shadow Photos, Swatches
MAC Copperplate Eye shadow Review, Swatch, EOTD