I am a rose water addict. It is my mom who got me addicted to it and now there isn’t a single day when I don’t use it. 😀 So I thought I’d share various ways I use this magical water on day to day basis. 🙂
1. Toner : Rose water works just great for all skin types. I have normal to dry skin and I haven’t found a better toner for my skin. No matter which toner I have tried they have failed to suit my skin. It’s only my trusty rose water that takes care of my dry skin needs. I also like to keep a bottle of it in my fridge and just spray some of it on my face to cool myself up. I also carry it in my bag , it works great dyring long flights and travels.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
2. Makeup remover : I am a little maniac when it comes to removing makeup. 😛 I don’t stop removing my makeup until I see a cotton swab coming off completely clean from my face. On most days after removing makeup using cleansing milk, I wash my face with a face wash. On days when I am lazy or tired I do cleansing milk + rose water cleaning. It helps in removing the last traces of makeup.
3. Face Packs : I rarely ever make face packs at home.. don’t have time or patience. 🙁 So I mix some rose water in my face pack or spray some on my face after applying the pack. Also, after applying face pack I don’t like to slather on creams on my face at least for an hour or so. I just spray some rose water on my face and that hydrates my skin pretty well. 🙂 If you are fond of making face packs at home, you may use rose water instead of regular water.
4. Eye Packs : Take two cotton swabs, spray on some cold rose water on them – they make such relaxing eye packs.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
5. Makeup Fixer : If you are a fan of dewy makeup , just spray some rose water (from far) after you are done with your full makeup. That would add that touch of dewiness and would take away that powdery look from the face.
and that’s a bonus tip for those with dry skin :
Mix equal amounts of lemon juice, rose water and glycerin – this works as a great moisturizer especially in winters. 🙂
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
So how do you use rose water?
5 Ways to use a Cake Stand in Home Decor
10 Simple Ways To Better Skin
Correct Ways of Workout
17 Cool Ways to Stack your Bracelets
12 Ways to Get Rid of Body Odour
8 Different Ways to Drape Saree
16 Ways to Style your Printed Pants
16 Ways to Deal with Cuticle Problems
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!