‘6 Designs for Christmas’ Nail Art Tutorial
Hello beauties, hope you all doing great. :))
Christmas is coming!! And the festive spirit is everywhere with lots of decorations and gifts. So why should your pretty nails be dull and simple.
Lets decorate them too!!!
So here is a nail art inspired from the festive season….yes! Christmas decorations!
And this is a separate ‘Snowflake design’ :yahoo:
Things you would require:
- Transparent base coat (Avon base coat)
- White nail color for French tips (Avon french manicure white nail polish)
- White nail art pen (Konad nail art pen)
- Silver glitter nail art polish (Konad nail art pen)
- Red nail paint (Avon speed dry nail paint red red)
- Orangish red nail paint (Avon fire cracker nail paint)
- Green nail paint (local brand)
I am showing five different designs for you to choose from. Each design on each of my finger.
You can choose any you like. I have tried my best to make it as simple as I can.
Also I am doing this in middle of my packing (leaving for Delhi :yahoo: to meet my dad and BF).
So please bear with the limited pictures I have taken.
Here we start….
Clean, shape and condition your nails beforehand.
Apply a base coat and then do French tips.
Now I will show each design individually.
It’s a very simple starry design.
- On french manicure tips make a star using a silver glitter nail paint. You can use a nail art pen or thin brush. For ease you can outline the star lightly with a pencil then use the glitter on top to hv perfect shape.
- Then just fill in using a bright red nail paint.
- You can again outline the star to hid and mistakes during filling of red or just to make it more bright and glittery.
- Let dry and finish with a top coat.
This is a cute bell I have drawn.
- On French manicure tip draw a bell shape lightly using a pencil.
- Fill in with color of your choice. I am using a glittery reddish copper.
- Outline the bell with a silver glitter pen.
- Let it dry and Apply top coat.
This is my favourite….cute cherries!! :))
- On French manicure tips draw 3 small circles as shown in picture.
- Next draw 2 leaves.
- Fill red color in the fruits and green for the leaves.
- Let dry and apply top coat.
This is a cute polka dot design.
- Do french manicure tips.
- Apply silver glitter paint on the border of the white french tip.
- Apply red polka dots with a dotting tool or toothpick.
- Let it dry and finish with a top coat.
A cute little ribbon bow. :))
- After French manicure make a cute bow using a white nail art pen.
- Fill in red color inside the bow.
- Apply top coat after it dries completely.
This is another favourite of mine.
Hot red base with white snow flakes 😀
- Apply orangy red color nail paint over ur base coat. I am using Avon Fire cracker nail paint.
- Follow the steps in the picture to make a circular pattern using lines.
- On each corner of line make a ‘V’ shape to complete the ice crystal look.
- Let is dry.
- Apply a rhinestone in the middle. (optional)
- Follow with a top coat.
And we are done!!!
Hope you all enjoyed.
Wish you all very Joyous and Merry Christmas! :-* :-*
Let me know if you liked it or not. 🙂 🙂
Also, read :
- Christmas Inspired Nail Art Tutorial
- Christmas Nail Art Tutorial
- Christmas Makeup Look Red Lips, Shimmery Eyes
- Green Gold and Brown Christmas Makeup Photo Tutorial